BONUS

On July 15th, 2000, Reagan Sullivan was officially 10 years old

On July 15th, 2000, Reagan Sullivan was officially 10 years old. The last school year before she would be going to middle school with her two best friends, Ethan and Benny. It was also another year where she wished for her father.

She never had him in her life. Ever since she was born, her father packed up his things and left. Not wanting to experience fatherhood life.

Maria Sullivan, Reagan's mother, always tried her best to not have her daughter feeling down about her deadbeat father, so she did things with her that a father would with their daughter. She also didn't want Reagan to have the last name in hopes to find her father, so she had Reagan's last name to Sullivan, which is Maria's maiden name. Reagan appreciated from the start that she always had her mother.

For Reagan's 10th birthday, she didn't want anything big like usual, so what Maria did was invite the most important people in her daughter's life, her two best friends.

In the late afternoon, Maria sat on the bench with her sister, Margaret, as they watched Reagan run around with Benny and Ethan. They were playing a game of tag, which in their opinion, Reagan was best at.

"Tag! You're it!" Young Reagan laughs at young Benny, whose eyes widen but then smiled. As he gave her the impression that he was gonna chase her, Reagan squeals before running in the other direction. Young Ethan watched as he hid behind the bushes. He watched as Benny was catching up to Reagan, eventually knocking her down to the ground. Inside of saying she was it, he began to tickle her, causing the girl to let out a laugh.

The two Sullivan sisters looked at each other with bright smiles on their faces. From the start, they always knew that Benny and Reagan had a connection. Well, she's had a connection with both boys, but with Benny, it's a different type of connection.

Ethan eventually joins, throwing himself on his two friends, causing them to let out a groan and yelling, "Ethan!" But he didn't care, and neither did Reagan and Benny. The three friends rolled around in the grass before Maria yelled for presents.

Reagan immediately pushes the two boys off, running to where her mother and aunt were at. Ethan and Benny join, both of them on each side of Reagan. They watch as Maria hands Reagan a small wrapped box. Reagan smiles at her mother before ripping open the box.

She gasps. Inside the box was a video camera. She's been wanting that ever since she was 8. When she was that age, her grandmother told her how memories were important, that they should be kept, so she's been asking her mother for a video camera, and she has finally got one.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Reagan wraps her arms around her mother who laughs, returning the hug.

"Anything for you, mija." Maria smiles at her daughter. "But I think you should hug your tia as well. She did help pay for it."

The young Sullivan girl turns around to embrace her aunt. "Thank you, tia! I love it!"

Margaret smiles.