48

Evil Sarah roams the halls as she looked for the four. "I ran the most track today. My blood is pumping like crazy." Benny shouts to get her attention. 

Evil Sarah enters the hallway to find Ethan and Benny laid out on the floor. "Our weak human bodies cannot run any farther." Ethan sighs.

"I could use a lunch break." She smirks. "Lunch is so served." Benny groans.

Evil Sarah hisses with her eyes glowing purple but stopped in her tracks. "Wait. Where's the girl and my lame-o- look-alike?" 

"Uh... I'm too full of delicious blood to answer." Benny says. "Yeah, so much blood."

"Well, I guess I could dine and dash." She snarls at the two until Sarah and Reagan ran up behind her, Sarah stabbing her with a wooden stake. Evil Sarah starts to disintegrate until she was completely gone.  

"That's one down."

*

"Magic doesn't work on dentists?" Sarah questions. "He's not just a dentist, he's a computer."

"And computers are all about logic so maybe that's where we hit him," Ethan tells them. "I'd rather hit him with a train, but that's okay." 

They step into the hallway and surrounded the Cyberdontist. "This is anima cruelty to you, right?" Sarah asks, holding up a mouse. She crushes the mouse into pieces and Ethan quickly adds, "Why do we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?"

"Your mission is not to accept this mission, do you accept?" Reagan asks, causing Cyberdontist to malfunction.

"Once, I ate a whole half a pizza. The whole half!" Benny yells. The dentist begins to shake until Sarah looked at his chest and switches the power button off. "Yes! It worked!"

"Actually, I just found his off-switches." Sarah corrects. "Well, two left. Let's go." 

*

"I can't do this," Reagan says as they walk down the hallway. "Reg, you're the only one who can do this," Ethan tells her. 

"I can't, Ethan! She's my mom. From the stories I've heard from my aunt, she was the powerful one out of the two, I can't go against her. I'm too weak." 

"Hey..." Benny puts his hand on her cheek, having her face him. "You are Reagan Sullivan, the coolest witch slash vampire I know. She may look like your mom, but she isn't real. You can do this, you just have to believe in yourself."

Reagan glances over at Ethan and Sarah, and they nod. "Look Reagan, I know what I said before was harsh, but you are stronger than her. I know you can do this." Sarah tells her, and Reagan nods.

"Okay." She sighs. "I can do this." 

She walks further down the hallway and around the corner was Maria standing there, as if she had been waiting for Reagan. 

"There you are, pumpkin. I've missed you." Maria says with a fake sweet tone. Reagan didn't say anything as her nerves crept back inside her body. "Don't tell me you're afraid of your mother." 

"You are not my mother." Reagan spat. 

Maria chuckles before blasting her magic at Reagan, and she flew back, hitting her back against the lockers.  

"Come on, don't go easy on me." 

Reagan grunts as she stands back onto her feet. She mustered up a red beam in her hand and blasted it towards Maria, who easily manipulates the energy and absorbs it. Reagan didn't give up as she continued sending red beams at Maria.