|Mark|

Mark
Word count: 1136
I lowkey wrote something for myself this time but I'm still sharing it
-

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes, the sun shining through the window giving off a relaxing and chill vibe. I look around the room as I suddenly remembered December 30th, my birthday. I'm usually not so excited about it but Mark promised me to make a great day of it, and I won't say no to spending a whole day with my boyfriend. "Oh happy birthday, good morning princess." Mark smiles as he walks into the room and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me, I simply nod as I was still waking up and too lazy to speak. "Hug." I stretched out my arms for Mark. He smiles cutely before giving me a hug. "Wait babe stay here, I made breakfast in bed. I'll bring it to you." He let's go of the hug and walks out. I watch him leave the room, he looked so cute in his sweater and shorts and then his glasses and messy hair. Ugh I love him and he's too adorable for me!

Mark's POV

I finished y/n's breakfast with cutting some watermelon. I take a glass and filled it with her favourite drink. Together with the bowl of cereal and a cute birthday card I brought it to her. "Here you go. And if you need anything else just ask it and I'll go get it for you." I tell her. "Oh baby, this is so sweet. Thank you!" She smiles. "Read the card, I wrote it myself." I tell her. She takes it and reads it in silence, or almost silence, she was quietly mumbling the words. "You're gonna make me cry, this is too sweet."

She gave me a big hug. "I love you." I tell her and kiss her cheek. "I love you too. Did you already have breakfast?" She asks. "Doesn't matter, wat up." I tell her. "Let's share the watermelon, I don't want you to be hungry as I'm eating all of this." She says. I sit next to her, both of us enjoying the moment. "Is it okay if I take a shower first. You can finish your breakfast and then you can take a relaxing bath." I tell her. "C-can't we... take a bath, together?" She asks a bit shy.

"If you want to sure. I'll let the warm water run already, and extra bubbles." I giggle before getting to the bathroom. "What are you gonna do?" Y/n asks as I walked out the bathroom. "I want to get some candles, to make it romantic. Or is it too much?" I see a big smile appear, it made my heart beat faster. "Candles are here in the drawer." She points. I open to find the scented candles. I take them together with a lighter before turning to the bathroom again. Everything was ready, now only y/n.

Y/N's POV

I walk into the bathroom, the smell of lavender overtaking and the tub filled with bubbles. "Come here birthday girl." Mark pulls me closer by my waist before kissing me. "Let's get in now." We start getting rid of the clothes we just slept in. It's not like we haven't taken a shower before together but still every time it makes me blush and a tiny bit shy. We get into the bathtub. "Can I wash your hair?" He asks me. "Are you gonna make my hair stand up?" He grins, I knew it. "Maybe." I laugh. "You can wash my hair."

After the bath I was getting ready for the day. "Let me do this." Mark says taking the hairdryer in his hands. I couldn't stop smiling at him in the mirror. He was so focused and trying his best. "Ready! I did pretty good. You look beautiful again." He kisses my cheek. "Are you ready to go out?" He asks. "Where are we going to?" I ask him. "You'll see." He tells me. Our fingers intertwined as we walk out the apartment together. We take the car to who knows where. We soon arrived. "We're going shopping?" I ask.

"That too." I squint my eyes. "What do you mean 'that too'? You know I don't like surprises, just tell me." I whine. "No no no, this year I'm not telling you anything. You already made me tell you what your Christmas present was a few days ago." He says. "You knew your present as well." I defended. "Because you asked me what I wanted and got me exactly that." I playfully roll my eyes, Mark laughing. We walk through the street going from store to store. "Shall we take a look inside?" Mark asks as I was watching the different jewellery through the windows.

"Don't look at the price okay, I just want you to choose something you like." He tells me. I look around and find a nice necklace with a little diamond, it was already much I thought. "What about this one? It's something you might like." Mark points out. I take a look at the necklace. "Mark that diamond is double the size of that one, I can't make you pay for that." I say. "Uhuh, do you like it?" I slowly nod. "Then I'll get you that one." He says taking out his wallet.

I felt guilty for him paying this much on a birthday present for me but he insisted on it and reassured me that it was fine. "You only get once 20 in your life." He chuckles. We walk out the store. "Let me help you put it on when we're at the car." He says with a smile, he's really happy he got me this. "Where are we going now?" I ask him. "A place you wanted to go for a while now." He tells me. I thought for a while but couldn't get to it.

"Let me help you with this first." He opens the dark blue box, taking out the necklace. He takes it on for me. I smile as I look at it. "Thank you honey." I kiss him on the lips. "It makes me happy to see you smile like that. But let's go to the next location." He says, starting the car. It didn't took us long before we arrived. Mark goes out first and opens my door. "Thank you." I giggle. "Wait, I first gotta take this." He takes out our gloves and scarfs. "But it isn't even that cold." I say. "Turn around baby." I look behind me and gasp. "We're going ice skating? Omg thank you! I've always wanted to do that on my birthday!" I hug him tightly. "Happy Birthday princess!" He kisses me.

~
A/N: YA GIRL JUST TURNED 17!! I was so excited to share this imagine and what's better than uploading it on my birthday itself :)
💚🌱