|Ten|

Ten🐱
Word count: 702
Y/n loves the snow

Y/N's POV

"Baby, wake up." Ten slightly shook me. I open my eyes and groan. "Why? It's so early." I whine. "But it's snowing, I know you love the snow." I shot up and look at Ten in disbelief. "It's snowing?" He no his head and points out of the window. I get up from the bed and look out of the window. The streets were covered with the pretty white snow as there was still falling snowflakes. "Let's go outside!" I pull his sleeve. "Like that? I don't think so, you'll get sick like that. First get dressed."

I open the closet and take out my warmest clothes. I also take my snow boots out. "Finally I can use them again." I walk to the door and put my shoes on together with my scarf, coat and gloves. "Let's go out now!" I jump up. "You're so cute." He ruffles my hair. "Yah just put on your shoes and come with me." He chuckles and puts his shoes. We open the door and run downstairs. I walk out the big doors of our apartment building and jump into the snow.

I hear Ten chuckle but my thoughts were on the snow now. I run around with a big smile. "You have 0 rights for being this cute." I hear Ten laugh. I turn to see him in the doorway with his phone, most likely recording me. "Put that phone away and get here with me." I pout. "But it's so cold." I pout even more. "Oh please Ten. It's more fun with 2." I say. "Okay fine, just give me a second. "For what?" I ask. "To post this cute video on my story." He says with another chuckle.

"Come now." I pull his hand. The snow hitting his face made his nose scrunch. "So freezing cold." I laugh at him. "Are you laughing with me? Come here!" I run away, Ten chasing me. "Why can you run so fast in this snow without falling?" He asks. "Good shoes." I smile. "Yeah sure." I tilt my head to the side. "What did you say?" I ask and bend down to get some snow together and making a ball out of it. "Take this!" I throw it at Ten but missed. He laughs and sticks out his tongue. I tried a second time and it hit his face.

"Oh no." I gasp, I wanted to laugh but knew I should run. "Come back!" He runs after me. "I beg forgiveness." I clasp my hands together and beg him. "Here now we're even." He smiles as he rubs some snow in my face. "Ooh cold." I shake my head to get the snow off. I crouch down again and make another snowball. I throw it at Ten this time just hitting his arm. "We're playing like that now?" I innocently smile and nod. "Okay. The game is on!" We both repeatedly make snowballs and throw it at each other.

I run away as he was chasing me with a big one. As we were running I hear him suddenly groan. I look behind me and see that he has slipped and fell. I first laugh before laying next to him. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you help me get up?" He asks. "No, this is more fun." I tell him. "You weirdo." He playfully rolls his eyes. "But I'm your weirdo." I say. "That's true." He leans closer and pecks my nose. "It's cold, can we go back inside?" He asks me.

"But the snow." I say. "We can come back but you need to eat first." He sits up and so did I. "You're lame." I say. "No I'm cold. My butt is freezing off." He laugh loudly. "Which butt?" I joked. "Hey I got more butt than you do." He defends himself. He gets up and helps me next. I follow him behind back to our apartment. "You go take a shower, I'll make breakfast." He tells me. "Okay, but after that we can go back outside right?" I ask him. "Of course, what you want baby." He pecks my forehead.

~
A/N: not at me totally having fun in the snow like a 5 year old kid
💚🌱