|Jaemin pt.2|

Jaemin🐰
Word count: 1028
He's not supposed to love a human but he can't help it part2

Jaemin's POV

"Wait, we are dating?" I say confused. "Then why did you kiss me?" Y/n asks. "Because I thought you looked cute and you're so nice to me. I wanted to know how it feels like." I smile. "So you don't really like me that way?" She questioned. "Uh... I don't know." I bite my lip nervously. Y/n isn't smiling anymore. Did I upset her? "I'm sorry. I'll just go. You won't have to worry about me." I say and get up.

"Don't leave. Jaemin no. Just stay." She holds my hand before I could walk out. "Why? I hurt your feelings. I don't want to hurt you more." I say and look away from her. "Please stay." Her voice soft. She takes small steps until she was standing in my arms. My heart goes crazy, I like her. But I can't do this. I'm a bunny and she's human. "Are you okay?" She asks me. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "I hear your heartbeat, it's really fast." She says. I chuckle awkwardly. "Is it okay if I stay?" I ask. "Of course!"

I was sitting on the couch as I watched a movie. "What are you watching?" Y/n asks and sits next to me. Everything is okay between us now, we talked about it and decided to not go too fast. "Omg, Jaemin turn that off right now!" Y/n takes the remote and turned off the tv. "Why?" I ask her. "You're too innocent for what was happening on that screen." She tells me. "What do you mean? They were just kissing, like what we did." I say with not much thought. "That wasn't just kissing. But whatever, don't watch it okay."

I slowly nod. "Jaemin?" I look at y/n. "Yes." I reply. "Did you think about it yet?" She asks. "Think about what?" I ask. "Your feelings. Do you like me or not?" I gulp, how do I answer that? "Bunnies and humans can't date." I tell her. "That wasn't my question." She says. "Do you like me?" She asks. I sigh. "I-I do l-like you but this is not a good thing." I say. "Who said that?" She asks. "Is it a law? Is it written down somewhere? No, Jaemin don't make up things okay."

"I'm just scared, I'm sorry. This is my first time interacting with a human and..." I rambled. "And what?" She looks me in the eyes. "I'm not like a human, I don't look normal, I don't act normal, I'm just not like a human at all and you might hate me for that." I look down at my hands. "But I like you for who you are, a bunny. I like that you're not like a normal human. Sometimes I wish to be a bunny myself." She smiles. "R-really?" She nods and smiles. "I love you." I hug her tightly.

"I love you too Nana." She hugs me back, I know she's smiling even though I don't see her now. "Jaemin?" I hum in response. "Your ear is in my face." She giggles. I start laughing. "Oh is it? Are my big bunny ears in your face?" I purposely rub it in her face. I hear her laugh loudly. "They're so soft." She smiles. "Thanks to your shampoo." I giggle. "You're so adorable." I feel my cheeks heat up. "I'm adorable? You're precious." I peck her cheek. "So flirtatious. But can we stay like this for a while?" I nod as we continue cuddling.

I walk out of the bathroom, my hair and ears still wet but already dressed and ready for the day. I see y/n sitting at her desk, looking into a tiny mirror. "Wah, how did you get these? Are they real?" I ask as I touch the bunny ears she suddenly had. "No they're not real, don't pull too hard please. They're clips." She says. "Now I'm a real bunny like you!" She says happily. "A real one, not really. But sure realistic." I laugh. "Anyway, I've been thinking. I want to go outside."

"Where did you get that from?" She asks. "Well, I've only seen this apartment and the balcony at night. I wanna go out." I pout. "Like that? Bunny ears, tail, skirt?" I nod. "You do too." I say. "That's true. Let's go then." I smile excitedly, my tail wiggling like crazy. "Wow calm down." She chuckles. "Sorry. I promise it won't happen outside." I tell her. "That's good. Let's go now." We take on our shoes and get out of the apartment. "The park? There's enough space to run around." I smile and nod. I take her hand and start walking faster.

"Ice cream?" She asks me. "Yeah!" We got ourselves ice creams and we go find a nice spot on the green grass. "You remember when you found me here?" I chuckle thinking back to it. "You were so shy back then and I was so excited." She giggles. I suddenly hear a kid's voice from a far. I turn to see a little girl running to us. "Waah you're a bunny!" She says full of wonder and starts touching my ears. "So soft." Her smile just got bigger. "You're pretty." She tells me. "So are you." I tell her with a smile.

"Oh you're a bunny too!" The girl saw y/n. "You're both pretty!" Y/n smiles. "Thank you." The girl goes to grab y/n's ear. "Be careful with them." She tells her. "I wanna be a bunny too. Daddy! I want to be a bunny!" She calls out her dad. "Haha here you are. I'm sorry if she bothered you." He apologises. "It's fine, she's cute." I smile. They left and I look at y/n. "What if we had a little baby girl? Would she be also a bunny?" Y/n choked. "Oh I'm sorry." I pat her back. "Not now okay. Let's take it slow." I smile at her and nod. I give a peck on her nose. "Cute."

~
A/N: I thought about making a part 2 and seeing a comment about it really made me do it, I'm not sure if this one was just as good but I still enjoyed writing it
💚🌱