|YangYang|

YangYang☁︎
Word count: 1103
You visit your long distance boyfriend ~ requested

Y/N's POV

I got off of the plane and had gotten my luggage. YangYang still doesn't know about my visit, I wanted to surprise him once he told me he really missed me during a FaceTime call. I got a taxi and told the driver the address. He took me to their dorm. During the ride I got a call from YangYang. "Hey sunshine." I hear his cheerful voice. "Hi fluff ball." I hear him giggle at the nickname I gave him. "Where are you? It sounds like you're in a car."

"I am." I tell him. "You're not driving and calling at the same time right?" I chuckle. "No no. I'm just going to a friend." I tell him just to keep my surprise a secret. "Oh then do I call later? I'm sorry." He apologises. "YangYang don't be sorry. It's okay that you're calling, I missed you." I tell him. "I miss you too, I wish we could see each other anytime soon." It was hard not to laugh, he should know. "Oh uh I gotta go, I'm almost here. See you lil sheep."

"Oh okay have fun with your friends! Bye bye chipmunk." He says goodbye before we ended the call. We arrived and I paid the taxi driver. I take my bag and my luggage before going to their dorm. I knock on the door a few times. I hear Bella bark and some footsteps coming closer. I hoped for YangYang to open but it was Hendery. "Y-" I shushed him. "Don't be too loud, I wanted to surprise YangYang." I whispered. He nods and let's me in. "He's in the living room." He tells me. I walk inside with a big smile as I saw YangYang sitting on the couch.

"Yo YangYang!" Hendery calls his name. He looks up and finally noticed me. "Y/n? What? But you were going to friends and now you're... OMG YOU'RE HERE WITH ME!" He loudly exclaims jumping up and engulfing me into a tight hug. "I missed you sooooo much." He whispers in my ear. "Are you crying?" I ask as I hear sniffles. "N-no, shut up who's crying?" He faked. I let go of the hug but He pulls me closer again. "Just a little longer. I might be dreaming." My heart melted, he's so pure and sweet.

"You're not dreaming. I'm really here with you." I tell him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asks me. "Surprise!" I laugh. "I saw how much you missed me and so did I. I bought a plane ticket and here I am." We both smile. "Oh I'm so happy you're here. You must be tired from your flight. You want to sleep? I'll take you to bed." He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom. "I can walk, and I'm not that tired." I say once he placed me down.

"Y/n, when did you get here?" Kun turns around in his chair, surprised to see me. "She surprised me, how amazing! Y/n's staying with us!" YangYang was overly excited. "Just a week or 2 at least if it's okay for you. Else I can find a hotel nearby." I say. "Nonsense you're staying with me here, you're not going anywhere without me." He holds my arm tightly. "Of course you can stay y/n. And YangYang give your girlfriend some space to breathe." YangYang let go of me with a sad face.

"I'm hungry and I'd like to take a shower." I tell him. "Go shower, here are towels and I can make some food for you." He gave me the towels and ushered me into the bathroom. I softly laugh, he's so cute. I take a shower and dressed into something more comfortable. I walk out of the bathroom and got greeted by Ten. "Oh hey. Wait, does YangYang know you're here?" He asks me. "Obviously." I joked. "It's nice you're here, maybe he'll cheer up a little." I stopped walking and looked at Ten. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing to worry about. He just missed you really really much. And I caught him daydreaming and zoning out a couple of times, when I asked him about what he'd answer with you." He tells me. "Really? I knew he missed me but this much? A good thing I came here." I say as I go to the kitchen where I saw him struggling to make some food. I walk up to him and back hug him. "I love you." I softly spoke but loud enough to hear. "I love you too." He turns and hugs me back giving me a forehead kiss.

"It's not working right? The cooking?" He slowly shook his head. "Sorry." He apologises. "It's okay. You tried. We can order food and spend some time together, maybe with a movie or series in bed, cuddling." I see a smile appear on his face. "Sounds like a plan?" I ask. "An amazing plan. Pizza?" I nod. "Can we also have dessert?" I ask. "You may choose dessert." He tells me. "Muffins or maybe donuts. No no cheesecake!" I made up my mind. We ordered the food, when we waited we looked for something to watch later on.

The bell rang and YangYang shot up. "Food!" Not much later he walked back into the room with the food. He started eating and we played the show. "Baby." YangYang looks up at me. "Ten told me earlier about how you start zoning out at times." I start. "Oh that. Don't worry, you're here now." He smiles. "What would you do if I told you I wasn't only here for a visit?" He gives me a confused look. "I found an apartment and I'm meeting the landlord soon. You don't have to miss me anymore, we can see each other more often now."

The look on his face was priceless. "Are you for real? That's so amazing!" He smiles. "The best news I've heard in a while. We can be so close to each other and if I miss you I can come over." He was so happy. "If I move here, I don't want to see that smile fade okay." He nods. "Good. Because I don't want to hear things like that from Ten again, it makes me worry too much." He chuckles. "You're cute when you worry." He holds my face in his hands and gave me a sweet kiss.

~
A/N: I'm really tired so might be the last imagine of the day so goodnight/morning to all of you
💚🌱