|Lucas|

Lucas🦁
Word count: 1006
Y/N tells him she's pregnant

Y/N's POV

"I'm finally home!" Lucas put his luggage aside and plopped onto the bed next to me. "Hey babe." He smiles and kisses me. "Hey." I smile back. "How was the tour?" I ask him. "It was amazing but I missed you so so much! I'm happy to be back. We can spend a lot of time together again." He hugs me. "Um Lucas, I actually gotta tell you something." I say and sit up, he does too and gives me a concerned look.

"During this month I found out I'm pregnant." I tell him and showed him the first sonogram I got after my visit at the gynaecologist. "You're pregnant? That's great! Who's the father?" I furrow and slap his shoulder playfully. "Xuxi you're my boyfriend, it's obviously you!" He chuckles. "I was joking. But is this for real, you're pregnant?" He asks looking at the sonogram then back at me. "Are you keeping it? It's your choice of course and I support and will help you no matter what." He turns soft. "I'd feel too guilty if I don't keep it. I hope you're okay with my decision."

He suddenly hugs me tightly. "Of course I'm okay with your decision! We're going to be parents, how exciting. You'll be a great mom. And I promise I'll do my best to become an amazing dad." He tells me with a big smile. "Wow, this is for real. I'm so happy." He hugs me again. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asks me. "Babe, the baby is this tiny. They can't know that yet." I chuckle at his reaction. "Oh yeah right. But wait did you go alone to the doctor?" He asks me. "I took my sister with me."

He sighs. "I feel sorry that I wasn't there with you. I'm the father I should be there." I kiss his cheek. "Don't feel bad, next time you can come with me." I tell him. "I promise you that I will be there. I won't miss any appointment from now on." He says with a cute smile. "Wait, there's only 2 rooms in this apartment. Does that mean my game room will be gone?" I roll my eyes. "Is that what you care about?" I ask. "No. It was just a question. I want everything to be ready, to get the baby a nice home to live. We also should think about names."

"Wow calm down. It's just the beginning, there's plenty of time left." I tell him. "Y/n you can never be early enough to get everything ready." He tells me. "Everything can still happen in these months. I don't want a whole baby room ready if the next day something bad happens." I say which caught him by surprise. "Y/n why'd you say that? Everything will be alright." He tells me. "You never know. Look at my sister, it happened to her too."

"But now she just gave birth to her new baby. It wasn't the end the first time." He holds my hand and gave it small kisses. "Just stay positive about it okay." I nod and gave him a smile to show him it's all fine. "What do you think the gender would be? Or what do you want it to be?" He asks me. "It doesn't matter to me, as long as they'll be happy and healthy. What do you want?" I ask Lucas. "I grew up with only a brother, I've always wanted a girl in the family so maybe it'd be nice if the baby's a girl."

We lay down together in each other's arms as we continue talking about everything. "Do your parents know yet? And your brother?" He asks me. "Only my sister, no one else. I wanted you to know before my family. We should take a visit soon." I tell him. "Yes, we should tell them in a special way. Like have you seen these videos online when they give the grandparents like some baby clothes or something alike. We definitely should do that too!" He giggles. "Sure, we can do that. How do we tell your parents? Are you asking them to come here or do we go to them?"

"I don't know. Shall I just call them?" He asks. "You want to do it all special with my parents but just call your own parents?" I questioned. "Because your parents are your parents, I gotta leave a good impression." He says. "They know you, they already accepted you. What's the problem?" I ask. "I got their daughter pregnant. What if they'll think differently of me now? What if your father hates me now?" I watch the worried look on his face.

"Aww, don't be scared. They'll find it amazing! They won't hate you." I tell him and give him a kiss. "Are you sure? What if they expected us to marry before having kids?" I sigh. "They got kids before marriage as well. If they get mad at me for that now too, then something's just wrong in their heads." I laugh. "Are you less worried now?" I ask him. "Yes thank you babe!" He snuggles his head in my neck. "Will you now get this big baby tummy? That'll be so precious." Lucas chuckles. "I got one more question."

"Shoot." I say waiting for what he's going to ask next. "Will the baby have my looks and your brain?" I start laughing at the question. "What if it got my looks and your brain?" I questioned. "Then I feel truly sorry for the kid." He jokes. "No no but I just want them to be as smart as their mommy and do good at school and have a great job and an amazing future." He says. "Aww but they'll do great anyway." I tell him and give him a few pecks. "I love you and the baby." He whispers. "And I love you two as well."

~
A/N: I'm sorry if my writing lacks these days but I'm just not doing so great and it shows off ): I'll do my best more
💚🌱