|Renjun|

Renjun☁︎
Word count: 935
His friends question y/n

Y/N's POV

I sit with Renjun and 2 of his friends at the cafeteria, it's lunchtime. "Renjun! You gotta come." Jeno said. "Why what happened?" Renjun asks him. "Mr Song needs you." He looks up. "I'll be back okay. See you." He smiles at me before leaving with Jeno. I turn back to my food and continue eating until I feel eyes watching me. I slowly look up to see Jaemin and Chenle looking coldly at me. "What's wrong?" I ask them but they didn't answer.

"You want me to leave? I can go." I'm not gonna lie, they do scare me at times. "Sit down." Chenle says. "What are your intentions with Renjun?" Jaemin asks me. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "What are your plans? Are you eventually going to date, be a couple? Or are you here to play with his feelings and break his heart within a week?" They ask me. I gulp down my nerves. "I really like him, I could never play with his feelings. Why'd you ask me such things?" I ask. "We're the one asking questions." Chenle states.

"What do you know about him? I mean if you ever wanna date him you gotta know something about Renjun." Jaemin says. "I know more than enough." I answer. "When's his birthday?" He asks. "March 23rd 2000." I answered. "Zodiac sign, height, blood type?" Chenle asks me. "Aries, 171cm and O." I say. "What are you obsessed with him?" He glares. "What? No. You're the one asking me so much. Should've left this table sooner." I groan. "No. Y/n we just ask this because we're concerned." Jaemin tells me. "Concerned about what?" I ask sitting back down.

"Before you there was a girl. They talked for a while and Renjun fell in love with her but turns out she was just using him to get her ex back." They tell me. "It broke Renjun completely and before we knew he was already talking with you. We first thought it was just to get over his heart break but it's going on for a long time now and we even think he fell for you." They explain. "You really think her fell for me?" I ask. "Yes, he doesn't shut up about you!" Chenle says. "But how do you feel towards him? Do you even love him?" Jaemin asks.

"Of course I do. I love him so much and I wish he knew but I'm scared to tell him." I say. "Why are you scared? He likes you too so what's the problem?" They ask me. "I thought he liked someone else because he told me a few times that he was out with Minhee and that he likes hanging out with her." I tell them. "Minhee? I've never heard about her." They furrow. "Oh well but that's what he texted me about." I say. "Let us have a talk with him later."

I haven't seen any of the guys for the rest of the day. The last bell of the day rang through the halls. I pack my bag and start walking out of the school's building. I start walking to my bus stop. I suddenly feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Renjun, a smile appears on my face. "Hey." I say. "Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't come back during lunch. I had to retake a test and it took longer than expected." He tells me. "It's fine." I say. "You were left with Jaemin and Chenle, I hope they didn't make it uncomfortable for you."

"No it was alright, I guess." I look down at my feet. "They talked with me, I'm sorry." I frown. "Why are you sorry?" I ask. "Because I lied about Minhee. I just was scared that I might be going too fast and I didn't want to come over as a desperate someone." He tells me. "Renjun, they explained what happened before. I understand it. But don't worry, I'm not playing with your feelings. I'm totally honest to you." He smiles. "Thank you that's really nice to hear."

"I like you a lot." I finally confessed my true feelings. "I like you a lot too y/n." He tells me, I feel my cheeks getting hot and turning red. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks me. "What do you think? Of course Renjun." We both couldn't smile brighter. "Are you going home?" He asks me. "Yes." I answered. "You live near that boba shop right? Can I come with you and can we get some drinks?" He asks me. "Is it considered a date?" I ask. "You can say that yeah." He chuckles. "Then let's go." I smile.

"Wait. Can I hold your hand?" He asks me. "Yes." Why am I so shy? It's not like I don't know him. His hand gives me warmth, it feels nice. Soon the bus arrived, we get on and drive to the boba shop. "Your typical order?" He asks me, I nod in response. "Okay sit here I'll be right back." I sit down at a table, not much later he came back with 2 drinks. "Here you go." He sits opposite of me. "Do you have anything planned this weekend?" Renjun asks. "Not really. You want to go out somewhere?" He gave me a cheeky smile. "Movies?" I smile and nod. "Great idea!" Renjun holds my hand over the table. "Then I'll pick you up on Saturday." He tells me. "I already can't wait." I smile.

~
A/N: my aunt saw my background today and was like 'who's that' my mom dead serious says 'probably some bts thingy or something' but it's Shotaro😭😩

💚🌱