|Renjun|

Renjun
Word count: 1010
He falls in love

Renjun POV

I got ready for school. "Are these strawberries from the backyard?" I ask mom. "Yes, you want some for school?" I nod with a big smile. "Since when do you like strawberries so much?" Mom asks. "I want to share with y/n." I tell her. "Who's y/n?" How do I explain that? "She's in my English class. A really nice girl." I explain. "Are you in love?" She teased. "In love is a big word but I do really like her." I tell her. "Maybe you should bring her home some time. So I could meet her."

"Maybe another time. She's always very busy." I tell mom. "Ah a hard working girl I see. I guess another time then." I take my lunchbox the smaller box with the strawberries. I make my way to school and go to the classroom, knowing y/n is always early. "Good morning Miss y/l/n." I smile walking into the classroom. "Good morning Renjun, you're early." She smiles back, ah that smile makes me feel butterflies. "I got some strawberries, it's from our backyard." I hand her the small lunchbox. "Thank you that's really nice of you!"

I place my schoolbag at my desk and I sit down. "Uh Renjun, I have to talk with you. But maybe after class. The other students are walking in." This made me nervous is she gonna tell me something about my attitude, maybe I'm doing bad in class. Oh it's really making me worry. "Renjun are you okay?" Y/n asks. "I'm not sure. Can you maybe tell me if it's good or bad news that you want to talk about?" I ask. "It depends how you see it. Let's say it's not good but neither is it bad. Okay? Don't stress too much about it." She shoots me her pretty smile.

Class ended, I stayed unlike everybody else. Y/n sits on her desk and softly smiles. "Tell me what's going on?" She asks me. I was confused and she noticed. "You're really really nice and one of my best students. And I'm thankful for how you come to class every morning with something else, like the strawberries today." Is this going where I think it is? "Do you perhaps like someone?" She asks me. "Yes Miss." I nod. "Can I ask who? I won't be mad, I promise."

"It's you that I like." I mumbled, scared of her reaction. "I already thought so." My head lifted up. "Really? You knew?" I ask in surprise. "You're not the first one to like me, in the previous school I worked there were also some guys. But they weren't as sweet as you were." I bite my lip nervously. I'm not the first one, so she must reject me now. "But you are the first one that I like back. Our small talks in the morning your sweet gifts and compliments, you're a real charmer." She says with a smile.

"But we can't date, you know that." Y/n heaved a sigh. "I'm sorry." I apologise. "For what? It's not your fault that we can't date." She tells me. "If I wasn't a student we could be dating without any problems. It is my fault." I say disappointed. "No Renjun it's not your fault. Look a few more months until you graduate then we can date okay." I nod. "Promise me to not date anyone else in the meantime?" I ask. "I only promise if you don't date anyone either. Pinky promise?" I interlocked our pinkies and we giggled. "Now go to your next class."

"Will we meet y/n today?" Mom asks me. "Most likely." I smile. "But first graduating." Dad says happily that it's my graduation day. What will they say if they find out it's my teacher? They can't say anything because I'm graduating and that means I'm allowed to be dating y/n, she no longer will be my teacher. We get into the car and drive to the school. I'm nervous but happy. I can't wait to go to y/n afterwards and make it official.

The whole ceremony had started. I look around and see y/n standing, she was beautifully dressed up today. She noticed me and smiles, giving me a wink. "Did miss y/l/n wink at you?" Haechan asks me. "What? N-no." I shook my head. They can't find out right before I graduate. "She's hot though, you think I could date her now?" He asks me. "No you can't." I tell him. "Why not?" He asks. "Because she already has a boyfriend." I tell him. I can't believe I'm not the only one who likes her. But at least she likes me.

I graduated, we all did. I happily walk through the crowd of people to find y/n. "Hey." I smile seeing her. "Congratulations." She tells me. "Thank you. So... are we now..." before I could finish she pulls me closer by my collar kissing me. I kissed her back. "Aha, so you Tell me she's dating so you can go kissy kiss." Haechan said. "But she is dating, me." I tell him. "You must be kidding!" Haechan gasps. "He's not." Y/n smiles. "You're so lucky dude!" He playfully hits my shoulder. Me and y/n laughing.

"Renjun." I turn hearing my parents. "Congratulations, we're celebrating with dinner. Are you bringing y/n with you?" They ask. I look at her. "So you're coming with us?" I ask. "Sure." She nods. "Oh wait. You're y/n? Aren't you Renjun's English teacher?" Mom asks confused. "I was his teacher. Since he graduated now, it can't be a problem anymore." She explains. I hear mom sigh. "Mom I know this is not what you expected, but I really am in love with y/n. Please accept it." I ask her. "Sure, I guess I can't do anything about it. It's love." I smile. "Thanks." Me and y/n share the same smile before hugging.

~
A/N: I don't know what to say so stay safe and healthy y'all
💚🌱