|Renjun & Haechan|

Renjun & Haechan 🦊☀️
Word count: 1002
Y/n cheated on her boyfriend

Y/N's POV

I was out with my boyfriend and a cafe. We had gotten our drinks and were talking until he noticed something. "Baby who's shirt is that? It isn't mine." He points at my shirt which was actually Haechan's. "Well I bought it for myself, I liked it and it's a bit oversized." I smile. "You like it?" How I could still ask him that. Oh I'm stupid. "Yeah, it looks nice on you." Renjun smiles. He suddenly pecks my cheek. "Oh don't." I say. "Why? Because we're in public, come on you don't gotta be shy."

We walk into the practice room. All of dream were here already, including Haechan. He looks at me and smiles, I return it. "Ah Renjun just on time, we were almost gonna start without you." Jeno talks to him. I took the chance to talk with Haechan without anyone hearing us. "Is that my shirt? What if he notices?" He asks me. "I told him it's my own. He believes it. But you know I can't do this any longer. I have to break up with him." I say. "No you can't, you see how happy he is with you? If you break up with him you'll crush him."

"If he finds out about us he'll be crushed even more. And he'll hate us both." I say. "Just not yet okay, we're having a comeback soon. Do it afterwards." He tells me. I nod in response. "Okay let's start practice, Haechan could you come over here?" The dance coach asked him. "I have to practice now but can you come to the dorm later?" He asks me. "127 or dream?" I ask. "127 of course." He whispers before getting on place.

"Are you coming with us?" Renjun asks me. "No, I can't. I have to do something at home." I say. "Okay, do I see you tomorrow?" He asks me. "I'll see if I have time. Bye baby." We kiss goodbye. He enters the car with the other guys as I got into my own car. Instead of going home I went to 127's dorm. I waited in my car until Haechan arrived. He knocks on my window. "Is anyone home?" I ask him. "No, let's get inside." He takes my hand and we get into the apartment. "I've missed you so much." He kisses me passionately.

I wake up and see no one in the room. Not even Johnny. He's the only one who knows about me and Haechan's secret relationship. I look around for my clothes but couldn't find anything. Did I leave it in the living room yesterday? I get up and take a pair of shorts and a shirt of Haechan. I open the door and walk out. "Sweetie, I borrowed your clothes. I couldn't find m-ine." I stopped my sentence as I saw most of the guys in the living room. Including Renjun.

He furrows and looks at me then at Haechan. Everyone was quiet and just didn't dare to look anywhere else but their hands. "Y/n?" Renjun gets up. "What is this?" He asks. "I can explain but can we do that privately?" I ask. "Why? You gotta hide something?" He says sarcastically. He's always sarcastic when he's angry. "Baby, I'm sorry." My hand reached to caress his cheek but he slapped it away. "Don't babe me." Haechan stood up. "Don't be so harsh on her." He says. "Don't even try talking to me! You dirty rat!" He yells at him.

Renjun sighs and walks away. "Renjun don't run away." I follow him behind. "Why not? Give me one good damn reason!" He yells. I was quiet, I'm scared of how his voice sounded. "Exactly! I'm leaving, don't even think of calling and texting me ever again because we are over." He got in the car and slammed the door shut. I knocked on the window but he started to drive away. I couldn't find myself following behind. I just stood there crying in the rain. "Let's go inside before you get sick." Haechan says. "I ruined everything." I cry. He hugs me.

"Shh, please don't blame yourself. I should've told you they were here before you walked out." He tells me and rubs my back. "Come inside now, you're soaking wet from the rain." He takes my hand and we walk back inside. "How could you 2 do that to him? His own girlfriend and best friend!" Taeyong starts scolding us once we walked in. "Taeyong leave them. They're already have it difficult enough." Johnny tries. "You knew didn't you?" He turns to Johnny. "Of course you do. Does anyone realise how messed up this is? It will break the group, our family!"

I rush into Haechan's bedroom and cry even more. "Y/n, please stop crying." Haechan shushes me. "I broke the trust in the group. I messed up and not even a little bit. Everyone hates me!" I cry. "That's not true. Don't say that." He takes me into a hug and sways us slowly. "I love you." He whispers into my ear. "I love you too but this is wrong." He let go of the hug. "What do you mean?" He asks me. "I ruined your friendship with him, he's your best friend. Go to him now. You shouldn't be fighting."

"No, I should be with you right now. And I won't be able to talk with him now, he's too angry. I'll speak to him later." He says. "No you should really go to Renjun, the longer you wait the harder it gets to be friends again." I tell him. "Y/n I can't leave you here either." He says. "Listen to her. You should go to Renjun now. I'll be here and make sure nothing happens to her." Johnny says. "Are you sure?" We both nod. "See you later." He gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

~
A/N: I noticed that I use the wrong emoji for Haechan but tbh I like to use a sun better than a bear... also shall I make a part 2?
💚🌱