|Jeno & Haechan|

Jeno x Haechan x reader
Word count: 1002
-

Jeno's POV

"I'm never going back again there!" Y/n storms into our apartment. "What's wrong?" I look at her then at Haechan, he just sighs. "You wanna know?" Y/n scares me a little like this but I do want to know. "Well me and Haechan went to that restaurant you and I went to last time. The waiter recognised me and called me a slut!" She breathes heavily. "Sit down and calm a bit." I tell her. I sit with y/n on the couch. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I know it's not easy for you."

"Here drink some water." Haechan gave her a glass. "I hate the world. Why does everyone have to be so cruel?" I hold her closer. "I know, they're mean people. But you don't have to call out the whole world for it." I tell her. "Next time we'll go somewhere else." Haechan says. "With the 3 of us." He pats her back. "I just wanna go to bed." Y/n says getting out of my embrace. "Okay, take a warm shower and take some rest. We'll be there soon." Haechan says. "How bad was it?" I ask once she left the room.

"Terrible. We walk in and that man gave us a dirty look. We sat at our table and I heard him talk with someone about how she was there last time with you. Once he came back for our drinks, he purposely spilled it. At the end when we said bye and good evening he just called us out like that." He tells me the story. "I feel so terrible. We can't keep doing this right. Hiding. We should just go out with the 3 of us from now on. Not caring about what anyone thinks or says."

"We can try that. But I think now we should focus on y/n, making her feel less of a wreck." I nod in response. We both get up and go to the bedroom. "Y/n, are you still showering?" Haechan knocked on the door. "I'm almost ready." She said. I had already showered earlier so I just got in the king sized bed. I take my book and continue reading where I ended last night. "Hey, don't cry. It's alright." I look up as I see Haechan comforting y/n. "Come here princess." I pat the spot next to me.

"Don't be sad, we're here for each other. We care for each other. Me and Haechan thought about going out all together, no hiding anymore." I tell her. "To get even more hate?" She looks at me with teary eyes. "Of course there will be hate but we just gotta ignore that. We're with 3, we're stronger than anyone together!" I kiss her hand. "I love you and Haechan, no one can change that." I tell her. "I love you 2 as well. Thank you." She snuggles closer to me. "What are you reading?" She asks.

"The same thing as yesterday when you were reading with me." I chuckle. "But I don't feel like it right now." I say as I put it back on the night stand. "I just wanna lay here with you, until Haechan gets back." She smiles so cutely at me. Y/n rests her head on my chest, right where she could hear my heartbeat. "It's so calming." She giggles. "Can we kiss?" I ask. "You know you don't have to ask that." She says. "But like a long and deep kiss, not those quick pecks." She thought about it and nods.

"Uh excuse me? What about me? I want kisses too." We break the kiss to see Haechan. "Come here then." Y/n says with a big smile. She gave him a big kiss, it was cute. "Let's sleep now." I say as I lay down. "Sleep?" Y/n and Haechan both look at me. "What? What's wrong with you 2?" I questioned, actually not wanting to know the answer. "No. Not now. Uh-uh, no way." I shook my head. "Please." They both pout and look at me. "I'm too tired." I say. I look at their pleading faces. "Fine."

"Jeno, Haechan, can you come here." I walk out of the kitchen to the living room, Haechan got up from his desk. "Sit down please." We sit, still not knowing what's happening. "I have to tell you something really exciting!" She smiles. "And that is?" Haechan asks. "I'm pregnant!" Me and Haechan has the same reaction. Our mouths just dropped open. "Aren't you guys happy?" She asks. "Of course we are... but how did that happen?" Haechan says first. "I thought you were on birth control." I say. "I might've forgotten to take it this month. I'm sorry." She said a bit hesitant.

"It's okay, we're happy of course. It's just so sudden." She sits between us. "I have one more question." I say. "Who's the dad?" I ask. "Does that matter? I mean we do everything together right, we love each other." She says. "Sure okay, we can do this. Together." Haechan says. "Jeno, are you in?" They both look at me. "I'd be stupid to say no. It's our kid." I reply, they both start smiling. "You're going to have the best 9 months of your life!" Haechan tells y/n. "We'll take extra care of you." I say.

"You guys are so sweet. But we gotta give that guest room a makeover. It'll be the baby's room." We look at the room no one ever goes into. "You gotta rest, we'll do that." I smile. "But." We cut her off. "No but's." She sighs. "Sorry, we just want the best for you and the baby." I peck her cheek. "Exactly what he said." Haechan pecked her other cheek. "I'm so lucky with you 2!" She smiles and hugs us. "I can't believe we're having a little baby. We're going to be with 4, so precious!"

~
A/N: I never see any Haechan x Jeno imagines while I actually really like the combination of these 2, just so powerful! And I also thought this would be a cute concept
💚🌱