|Johnny|

Johnny☁︎
Word count: 1128
He dates his best friend's sister

Y/N's POV

"Y/n, mom and dad are out so I'm in charge tonight." My brother says walking into my room. "Nooo that means you're gonna throw a party. Please don't!" I whine. I hated his parties. "Don't worry, after last time I better cannot throw a party. But there are just 2 friends coming over for a hangout so don't disturb us. And if you're hungry just ask and I'll order just anything." Wow he was being so nice and good today. What happened to him?

"Wait which friends?" I asked. "Does it matter?" I shrug. "I guess not." He smiles and walks out of my room again. Not even a minute later I got a text from my boyfriend, Johnny. I smile at my screen. He's one of Jaehyun's friends coming over! On one side it makes me happy to see him again but on the other side, we can't show any form of love and affection because Jaehyun doesn't and can't know about us. He'll freak out! The main reason is simply because Johnny's his best friend, but another reason is, he won't be alright with the age difference.

Johnny as a 95 liner and me as a 99 liner, Jaehyun will freak out! Of course I could've chosen someone else than my brother's best friend but when we met I didn't even know he was Jaehyun's friend. Johnny's Just the sweetest and the funniest, he brings the best out of me. That's why I love him. For almost a year now and yes we hid everything all this time. We went on secret dates, came up with excuses to Jaehyun, find a way to be with each other. It's hard at times but we manage our way through it.

7pm as I hear a car with loud music pull up. I look out of my window and see Johnny and Jungwoo get out. Johnny looks up and sees me, he gives me a smile. Jungwoo noticed and looks at me as well, he's the only one who knows about me and Johnny. He found out once we were on a date, he walked into the same cafe as we were. I hear the front door open and the voices filling the quiet house. I can't wait to have some time alone where I can be with Johnny.

"Jae!" I whine and run down the stairs. "Didn't I ask to not disturb us?" I sigh. "You're drinking again?" I fold my arms over my chest. "What? I'm an adult I'm allowed to." He says. "An adult and still living with your parents." I roll my eyes. "So are you." He commented. "I'm at my last year of college, that's reasonable. Anyway I'm hungry." I tell him. "Want some pizza? We have some left." Johnny says. Jaehyun gives him that specific look that explains very well he actually doesn't want me here. "Take this and go to your room again."

"I'm not allowed to eat in my room. But I'll be in the kitchen to not disturb, whatever you guys were doing." I take the pizza box with the leftover and move to the kitchen. I was quietly eating as suddenly someone walks in, with a couple of empty beer bottles. "Hey I missed you." Johnny whispers. "Missed you too. Are you gonna get yourself drunk?" I ask. "No, I only drank one. Imma keep it with one, I promise." He comes closer and hugs me. "Wanted to do that since I saw you at your window." He chuckles.

We suddenly hear a cough, we quickly let go. "Ah it's just you." Johnny sighs in relief to see Jungwoo. "Be careful, you don't want Jaehyun to find out. You should go to her room when he knocked out in the couch. But clothes stay on, I don't wanna hear unholy sounds." We chuckle. "Don't worry. But thanks for the idea. See you tonight." He winks before the 2 leave back to the living room. I finished the pizza and got back upstairs to my room. I cleaned a little and sprayed some perfume around to make the room smell good again.

There was a soft knock on my door before Johnny sneaks in. "Oh luckily you're not asleep yet." He giggles before taking me into a hug. "Almost though, what took so long?" I asked. "Jaehyun didn't fall asleep so I kept waiting and waiting. But now we can be together." He placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "What were you doing?" He asks. "Netflix. Want to watch with me?" Johnny lays next to me, his arm around my shoulder. We were in the middle of the movie as I suddenly hear soft snoring. He fell asleep, how cute.

"Where is he?" I wake up by the loud voice of Jaehyun. "He must be in the bathroom! What else?" Jungwoo said extra loud. Jaehyun's on his way to my room. "Baby wake up, wake up quickly. Jaehyun's coming." I tried to wake up Johnny. His sleepy self pulled me into a tight hug, I couldn't escape. "Baby wake up." He slowly opens his eyes. Before I could speak he gave me a long kiss. And right then my door swung open. "I knew it! You're hitting on my sister!" We both look in shock at Jaehyun. We've never seen him this mad.

"Jaehyun! Don't hurt him!" I tried to stop him as I saw his fist in the air. "Jaehyun don't!" Jungwoo helps me stopping Jae. "Please don't. I love him okay. I love Johnny and we're dating." I told him. "You're what? My sister and my best friend? Y/n!" Johnny gets up. "Don't yell at her. She's done nothing wrong. We just love each other okay." Johnny takes me into his embrace. "How long?" He asks. "Around a year now." We awkwardly smile. "You knew?" He looks at Jungwoo. "Leave me out of this, I'm not anyone's sibling or dating anyone here."

"Y/n why didn't you tell me?" Jaehyun asks. "Because we were scared you wouldn't accept us. As Johnny as your friend and me as your sister." I tell him. "Dude, trust me, I won't ever hurt her. I really really do love her. You know how I am." Jaehyun nods. "Exactly. I know how you are..." hearing that have me anxiety, will he still disagree with our relationship? "That's why I let you date my sister. But please tell me nothing has ever happened yet?" He asks. "I think I have to go home now, bye babe." Johnny tried to get away. "Yeah and I gotta... take a shower." I run into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

~
A/N: it was a very long day today, so Imma sleep now. Goodnight/morning to everyone!
💚🌱