|YangYang|

YangYang
Word count: 1012
Mafia au
Requested, I hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV

I walk into the elevator and press the button to the 10th floor. Once I reached the 10th floor I walk out and go to YangYang's office. I knock and walk in, he was in the middle of a meeting. "Y/n, we're busy. Can't you come another time?" He says. "It's important." I tell him. "How important?" He asks. I take out the big envelope and his eyes widened. "We'll continue this meeting another time, you may go home it's late already." All the business people left the room.

"What is it baby?" He asks me. "I got home and I found this. I had to bring it to you." I tell him. "Did you open it already?" He asks me and I shook my head. "Did you see anything else? Anyone following." I shake my head. YangYang carefully opens the envelope taking out pictures of me. I gasp loudly as I read the message on the back. "No no, don't worry baby." He hugs me. "Why do they have pictures of me?" I ask in fear. "Don't worry okay, I'll make sure you're safe. Nothing can happen to you."

YangYang kisses my forehead. "Stay here with me, you're not going anywhere alone." He tells me. "I'll figure something out okay." I sat down on his office as he made multiple phone calls. Being the girlfriend of a mafia isn't easy at all. "Okay here, Lucas is picking you up and taking you to our safe place." YangYang tells me. "What no, I can't leave you." I say. "Y/n you have to. Here have this for protection." He opens a drawer showing different guns and knives. He hands me a handgun. "I can't use that."

"It's easy, hold it like this with both hands, point, stay calm and pull the trigger." He explains as he stands behind me to show me. "I love you." He whispers to me. "Why'd you say that? You only tell me that when you're on a dangerous mission. I don't want to lose you, just come with me." I ask. "No I can't but just know that I love you. I'll come back to you, you know that I alway come back." He tells me placing a kiss on my lips before Lucas came in. "Now go okay." I nod and follow Lucas.

YangYang POV

"We gotta figure out when these were taken and by who." I tell Kun. "Okay I'll figure that out." He says turning to his computer. "YangYang I think you wanna see this." Xiaojun says. "What? I don't have time for jokes okay." I say annoyed. "it's not a joke. We got a message." He shows his laptop. "Can't you figure out an address from that? Or just anything?" I ask. WinWin walks in supporting a hurt Lucas. "Why's he here? Lucas you're supposed to be with y/n where is she?" I ask in panic.

"He's hurt YangYang, be calm yeah." Hendery rushes to the older to take care of his wounds. "They got y/n, I'm so sorry." Lucas mumbles an apology. "Okay YangYang calm down before you blow the whole place. We'll find her before they can do anything to her." Ten tells me. "Lucas you remember anything from the people's faces or their vehicle?" WinWin asks. "A black van, I think the camera on my dashboard got it all filmed." My eyes widened. "What are we waiting for?" I questioned rushing to his car outside. "There's not much car left." Ten comments. "You're not helping."

Y/N POV

"So pretty lady, tell me where were you going?" A man asks me. "I don't know, he was bringing me far away from you all." I tell him. "Guess that failed. And what about that feisty boyfriend of yours? Where's he at?" He asks me. I press my lips together, I won't tel them anything. "Come on speak up!" Yells in my face. "Can I at least get water first?" I asked. "Water? You want water? Fine I'll get your stupid water!" He walks away. I have to find a way out. Somehow, somewhere.

"Here is your water." He placed a glass in front of me. "What did you do with it?" I ask. "Nothing." He lies. "Tsk, I'm not stupid. You know if you poisoned the drink and you'll kill me you're back at 0. I'm the only way to find the person you're looking for, no me is no YangYang." He groans and smashed the glass on the wall. I knew it. YangYang learned me all these basic tricks for a reason. "Just tell it!" I Look him dead in the eyes. I signed for him to get closer.

When he was close enough I hit him on a soft spot and stole his gun from his pocket. "You don't know what you're doing little girl. Put the gun down." He says. "Why would I? You kidnapped me and left Lucas hurt on the sidewalk! Now it's your turn to suffer." I hold the gun like YangYang told me to. "Y/N!" YangYang loudly calls out my name running up to me. I hug him tightly. "I'm so happy to see you!" He holds me by my waist, his other hand taking the gun. "Liu YangYang." The man laughs evilly.

"Any last words?" YangYang asks him. "You'll regret all your decisions! You'll pay me back for taking away what was mine!" And right then YangYang turns my head covering my ears as he shoot the man multiple times. "Don't look okay, everything's safe now. Let's go." He takes my hand and we start running out. Whenever there was a body YangYang would prevent me from seeing it all. On our way out we found some of the other boys. We got into the cars driving away. "You're safe now, I promise." He holds my hand and kisses it. "This won't happen again. I really love you baby." I smile. "I love you too."

~
A/N: I'm not the greatest at mafia au's so I hope this was okay, have a nice day/night everyone~
💚🌱