|Jisung|

Jisung
Word count: 1000
You're home alone

Y/N POV

"You really are going?" I ask my dad. "Yes, I'm sorry that you'll be alone here. You can still invite a friend or so. I'll be back in the morning." He kisses the top of my head. "Be careful yeah?" I ask him. "Always! There's food in the microwave and don't touch my martini." He warns me. "No yuck I'd never! But go now before I change my mind on you going on a date." I say. "Okay bye!" He waves and gets into his car. My parents are divorced and my dad came out but I still love him the most!

Once his car left the driveway I turn back into the house, closing the door behind me. I sigh and walk to the kitchen. In the microwave leftover lasagna from yesterday. I didn't want it yet so I just take a glass of water. I sit down on the couch and take my phone out. I turn on some music and sit there not knowing what to do. I suddenly hear some weird noises outside. I quickly pause the music. I hear it again and I rush to my room.

I take my phone and text Jisung, my crush. 'I'm alone at home.' I texted. 'Oh where's your dad at?' He asked. 'On a date with his new lover, he's staying there.' I heard the noises again. 'Omg Ji I'm scared! There's some weird sounds coming from outside!' I panicked. 'Okay keep calm. Stay in your room.' He texted me. 'I'm alone and scared what do I do? Jisung?' But he didn't reply. 'Jisung please answer!' Still no response. Damn he really left me like that. Who do I text now or call? I don't want to interrupt my dad.

I heard loud banging on the front door. "Jisung." I softly mumble, wanting him here to save me from the scary darkness outside. 'There's Someone at the house! I'm even more scared now!' I text him. 'Maybe you should open before panicking, trust me.' I furrow. 'Wait, are you here?' I asked. 'Yes please open now it's cold and scary out.' I get out my room and run down the stairs opening the front door. We hug each other. "I'm so happy you're here." I say. Jisung gets inside and I lock the door behind us. "So what scary sound is it?"

"Well it's like a scratching sound as if something is scratching a door." I explained. "Where's Milo?" He asks for my dog. "I don't know, somewhere." I look around not seeing him. Jisung takes my hand which made me nervous yet very happy and safe. He walks to the backdoor. "Here he is. And the scary sound." He laughs. "He just needs to go out." Jisung smiles. "I'm not going out in that dark." I shook my head. "The backyard? It's something right." I opened the door to the backyard. Milo running around like crazy. "He's cute."

"But you're even cuter." He looks at me. My cheeks flush a dark pink-reddish colour. "Sorry, too much?" He awkwardly smiles. "No that was sweet, thanks." I smile at him. He scoots a little closer to me and takes my hand back in his. I like you, just say it, it can't be that hard. "Y/n." I look at Jisung. "I like you." We both say at the same time. "Wait you like me too?" We laugh as we once again were synchronised with our words. "You want to be my girlfriend?" He asks me out. "Yes!" I exclaimed.

Milo runs back to us and we go inside again. I suddenly hear Jisung's stomach. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Maybe, are you?" He asks. "A little, there's some lasagna." His eyes lit up. "The one your dad made?" I nod in response. "Ooh yeah!" We get to the kitchen and I warmed up the food. "Take something to drink if you want, except the martini. That's holy to my dad." I laughed. "Are you sure that's martini? It looks so weird." He made a face. "My dad is just learning to make  drink and everything, don't judge. That man's proud of his own work."

"You're really close with him aren't you?" I nod. "He's like my best friend. If someone hurts him I'll fight them and otherwise." I tell him. "It's so nice hearing the stories of you and your dad. You think he'd accept me as your boyfriend?" He asks me. "Yeah why not? You're literally the sweetest person ever!" I tell him. "Nah that's you." He compliments. The food had warmed up, I split it in 2 and placed his part on another plate. "Here you go." I hand him his plate. "Thank you." We ate all of it.

"Are you staying the night? I mean... it's late and dark." I say. "Uh yeah if that's okay?" He questions. "Of course it is!" I say. "But also for your dad?" He asks. "He's so cool about everything, he even said I could ask someone over to stay tonight." I explain. "Okay then I can maybe sleep on the couch." I shook my head. "You're not sleeping on an uncomfortable couch." I tell him. "Then where do I sleep?" He asks. "With me, if you're not uncomfortable with it." He smiles sweetly. "I guess I can. Um y/n."

"Yeah what's up?" I ask. "I just wanted to say that uh you, you're my first girlfriend like ever. Just so you know." He scratches the back of his neck. "That's totally fine, don't worry just be yourself." I reassured him. "Okay, thanks I think I needed that confirmation." He chuckles softly. "You're so pure. Come here." I pull him by his sweater to take him into a hug, Jisung hugs back. His embrace is warm and trustable, just anything a person could ask for in a hug. I'm happy to call him my boyfriend from now on.

~
A/N: I got nothing much to say except goodnight/morning
💚🌱