|Sungchan|

Sungchan
Word count: 1019
High school lovers
Requested, hope you enjoy it!

Y/N POV

"No way!" My best friend exclaims. "Don't joke about it." She warms me. "I'm not, I really am dating Sungchan." I tell her. "Omg! That's so amazing!" She happily jumps up. "Woah calm dawn you look happier than I am." I chuckle. "Your first boyfriend, of course I'm happy for you. And did you kiss already?" She asks but I shook my head. "We're just dating, you're the first one to know, so no we haven't kissed yet." I tell her. "Aww that's sad." She pouts.

Sungchan POV

I hold onto my schoolbag's straps, I walk into the halls with a big smile. I'm still so happy about me and y/n dating. No one knows about it yet so we can't be obvious. As I walked through the hallways I noticed people looking and gossiping. I noticed Shotaro and walked up to him. "Hey do you know what everyone's talking about and looking at me?" I ask him. "Apparently one of us which is not me is dating y/n. Why didn't you tell me?" He asks me offended. "It's since yesterday and how does everyone know?"

"I don't know but for real how did it happen tell me!" He was excited. "I don't have time for that, I have to find y/n." I tell him before walking away. I looked at her classroom but she wasn't there, only more students gossiping and staring. I sigh and walk to the library. "I knew I'd find you here." I sit next to y/n. "Also a good morning to you." She said. "Everyone knows! I didn't tell anyone so what did you say and to who?" I ask her. "I just told f/n that we're dating. No one else."

"Did you also tell her not to tell anyone else?" I ask. "Of course I told her that. Sungchan I really don't know how everyone else knows." She says. "Are you sure she didn't tell anyone else?" I ask. "Why'd she tell someone? And why do you care so much? Are you embarrassed about me?" She asks. "No of course not." I take her hand in mine. "Then why are you breaking your head over it?" She asks. "Because... I don't want false rumours spreading and people hurting your feelings." I say. "Did that happen before maybe?"

"Yes. At my previous school people said I was cheating when I was not and when I came here people got to know the rumours and thought I'd be a heartbreaker and a player but I really am not." I tell her the story. "I trust you, don't worry. No rumour will break what we have." She gives me a hug and I hugged her back twice as tight. "I don't want you to leave me too." I whisper. "I'm not leaving you. Let's go to class now okay."

We get up and walk next to each other to our classroom. She suddenly holds my hand. We look at each other and smile. "Now everyone already knows we don't have to hide." She chuckles. "That's true." I smiled. People gasp or watch us in awe as we walked past. "Ooh so cute you 2!" Shotaro exclaims. "Stop it, don't say that." I shook my head. "Are you getting shy? How cute." Y/n laughs. "No I'm not getting shy." I look away. "Yes you are you always do that when you're shy or embarrassed." Shotaro points out. "Can you not expose me yeah?" He and y/n both laugh.

I say goodbye with Shotaro and walk into our classroom. "We can sit there." I point out at 2 free spots. "Okay." Y/n looks around. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "F/n is not here yet. I wonder where she's at." I sit down. "Don't worry she'll come." I tell y/n. "What if she really told others? I trusted her." She pouts. "Don't worry okay. If she's your best friend and you asked to not tell anyone then she won't." I tell her. Y/n nods and sits next to me. Right before class starts her friend walks in.

"Where were you?" Y/n asks. "Doesn't matter." She shook her head and sits in front of us. "Did you tell anyone?" Y/n straight up asks. "What if I did, what are you going to do?" Y/n gasps not expecting this from her best friend. "What's with the sudden change? Earlier you were so happy for me and now this." Her so called friend sighs. "You're dating my sister's ex, he cheated on her. You're so dumb right now to be dating him." She scoffs and turns around again.

"I did not, and leave y/n alone okay. If you can't be happy for your friend then just ignore us instead of bringing up false rumours." I tell her. "Whatever you say liar. Don't think I'll forgive you for what you did to my sister." I look at y/n. "I'm sorry." I hug her. "No don't be. Just don't mind her okay." The teacher walks in and class started. Class took so long but as soon as it was lunch time we sat together in the cafeteria. "You can stay with us, if you want to." Y/n smiles. "Thank you."

"No problem sweetie." I see her getting shy as I called her that for the first time. "There's the cute couple!" Shotaro smiles. We sit at the table with all of my friends. I introduced them to y/n and they get along with her. It's nice to see that. "Hey." I say only loud enough for y/n to hear. "Hi." She giggles cutely. "I love you, don't forget that okay." I see her eyes sparkling. "Aww babe, I love you too." She smiles. "I'm sorry about what happened with f/n." I apologise. "It's not your fault though." Y/n says. "But still. I'm sorry, but you'll never be alone okay." She nods and smiles as we share a hug.

~
A/N: I hope this was good~

Anyway I just wanted to inform all of u that tomorrow I start working long shifts so I might be less active and upload less, but as soon as I have time I'll try uploading

💚🌱