|Haechan|

Haechan☀️
Word count: 1017
Y/n's the new teacher

Y/N's POV

The first school day. I'm so excited to meet all the kids I'll be teaching. "Good morning y/n." The principal greets me. "Good morning sir." A few weeks ago I already got here for my classroom, the keys and the basics that every teacher gets to know. "Are you Ready for your first day?" He asks me. "Totally." I smile. "Great, if you need any help I'm in my office and next to your classroom you'll find Haechan." I nod in response. I walk to my classroom and open the door.

Everything was beautifully decorated for the start of the year. I wrote my name on the board with some simply but fun drawings to make it cheerful for the kids. I hear a knock on my door, I turn around and see a male my around my age. "Good morning." He smiles sweetly. "Hello, are you one of the parents?" I asked. The male laughs. "No I'm Haechan. Also a teacher, I'm from the classroom next to yours." He tells me. How could I be so stupid, of course he is. "Oh sorry, hi I'm y/n."

The bell rang loudly. "Well I have to greet the kids, if you need help I'm just a few steps away." He says with a chuckle before leaving. Oh I should get the kids of my class as well. I see the preschoolers standing in a line. They all look so cute and sweet. "Hello everyone!" I wave at them. "I'm your new teacher. Let's go inside shall we." They all followed me to the classroom. "Good morning everyone, I'm y/n. Your new teacher for this year. We'll have a lot of fun together! But first let me hear what your names are."

We did a name round, everyone introduced themselves. I asked them simple questions like: how old are you? Or what's your favourite colour? And what is your dream job? I got some amazing and also adorable answers. "Oh it's time for a short break, let's all make one chain and hold hands as we walk to the restroom." They all get up and make one chain, holding hands. We walked out of the classroom at the same time as Haechan's class. "Hey, how is it going?" He asks me. "Great! They're all really nice." I smile.

"Chan don't run! Come back, let's all stay together." He calls back one of the kids. "Chan?" I chuckle. "Yeah the kids already laughed with it too. Chan, Haechan. And he also reminds me so much of myself." He chuckles. "Aww. Oh look everyone we reached the bathrooms, boys left girls right." I tell the kids. "T-Teacher." A girl comes to me and pulls my sleeve. I crouch down to her level. "Yes Chaeyoung, what's wrong?" I ask her. "Can you help me?" She asks with a cute pout. "Of course, and I already told you, call me y/n."

She chuckles. She holds my hand as we walk into the bathroom. A little later I stood back outside waiting for everyone to finish. "Please wash you hands here everyone." I remind them. I stand next to Haechan and we talk a little. We both hear giggles from the kids. Haechan turns to see them. "What's so funny?" He asks them. They gasp as we caught them. "I was their teacher last year, they must miss me so much." He says with a grin. "No we don't! I like teacher y/n!" One of them runs to me and hugs me.

"Really? Now you make me sad." Haechan makes crying noises. "Oh teacher Haechan is crying!" A little boy points out. "A big hug to make Haechan smile again." I say, all the kids run up to him and give him a hug. "Are you happy again teacher?" One of them asks. "There's one more person who needs to give me a hug before I'm happy again." He mumbles. They all look at me. "Y/n, give Mr Haechan a hug." He gives me teasing smile as he already opens his arms. I give him a short hug.

"Happy now?" I ask. "Very." He smiles. "Let's go back to class now." I tell the kids of my class. We all go back holding hands. "Teacher y/n. Do you like Teacher Haechan?" My eyes widened. "Well there are different ways of liking someone. Haechan is my coworker, you know what that means?" They all nod. "But he's also like a friend." I tell them. "I think you should marry him!" Someone says a bit loudly. I awkwardly chuckle. "Anyway, we should continue our class. I'd like to see a drawing of something you did this past summer, how was your vacation?"

It was lunch break, all kids were in the cafeteria. "What did I hear earlier?" Haechan asks as he sits next to me. "I don't know what did you hear?" I ask. "Your kids think we should marry." I gasp. "What? You heard that?" I ask. "If you leave the door open, yeah. It's cute." He chuckles. "But we can't marry." I say. "Why not? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks. "N-no. But we're not dating and we just got to know each other." I awkwardly laugh. "Oh. But would you like to date someone?" He asks.

"Are you trying to hit on me?" I ask. "Maybe." He shrugs, I playfully hit his shoulder. "Ow what was that for? I'm just joking... unless." I glare at him. "Okay sorry sorry. But I mean, the kids would love it." He tells me. "But they're kids." I say. "They're our kids that we teach, they're part of our lives. Important. They look up to us." He says. "And does that mean we have to be together because they say so?" I ask. "Why not?" He chuckles. "Okay. Then why not try and go on a date first." He didn't expect my answer. "Really?" I nod. "I promise I won't let you down!" He smiles.

~
A/N: I'll never stop using ☀️ emoji instead of 🐻 for Haechan, sorry not sorry. I'm also happy of the edit I made, catboy Haechan >>> anything else🤧😩
💚🌱