|Hendery|

Hendery🐴
Word count: 1053
Your relationship doesn't get accepted

Y/N's POV

"Are you ready to meet them?" I ask Hendery. "Yes, I think I am yeah. Do you think they'll like me?" He asks a little anxious. "Of course they will. You're the sweetest, nicest, funniest guy ever!" I tell him so he'd calm down. "Okay let's get inside then." He gives me a smile. We get out of his car and walk to the front door. I ring the bell and mom opens it. "Y/n! Sweetie!" She was happy to see me and she hugged me. "Hi mom."

She then greets Hendery. "You must be y/n's boyfriend." She said. "Hello, I'm Hendery." He smiles sweetly and even bowed. This can't go wrong. "Come in." We both walk in. "Dad, hi." I smile seeing him in the kitchen preparing our dinner. "Hey strong lady!" He gives me a side hug. "Hello sir, I'm Hendery." He bows to my dad. "Hendery. Yeah. I hope you like some good Italian food." Dad said. "Sounds great." Hendery smiles then looks at me with a little frown. I walk with Hendery to the living room. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Your dad doesn't sound so happy about me." He nervously chuckles. "No he's always like that, don't worry okay." I tell him. "Okay but that's not all. I think my dad knows yours." He tells me. "That's great." I smile. "No. In bad terms." I take a deep breath. "You know. You're not your dad so my father won't hate you because you're the son of. Don't worry okay." He nods and I hold his hand. "Here have something to drink you 2." Mom gave us both a glass with water. "Thanks mom." I smile and take a sip.

"Hendery, I think my husband wants to talk with you." Hendery looks at me before getting up and leaving to the kitchen. "You can't date him y/n." Mom says once he was out of sight. "Why not? I love him and he loves me." I tell her. "You just can't be with him, he's no good. You have to listen to us." She tells me. "No, Hendery won't hurt anyone ever!" I defend him. "Y/n, babe." Hendery walks back with a fake smile. "What did he say?" I ask. "That we can't be together." He softly says. "You planned this didn't you?"

"Y/n we just try to help you out. You can't be with him." Dad says walking out of the kitchen. "It's not because you have a bad history with his dad that Hendery is the same." I tell him. "You have to listen to us, we're your parents. You can't be with Hendery." I sigh deeply and shook my head. "We're leaving. As long as you don't give him a chance and a try to get to know him, I'm not visiting again." I take Hendery's hand and drag him out of my parents' house with me.

"I'm so sorry." I apologise. "Don't be sorry. They're mistaken not you." He takes me in his embrace. "I love you, don't ever forget that." He says as he pecks my forehead. "I love you too." We get into his car and drive back to my apartment. "What do we do now?" I ask. "I don't know. Do you still want to visit my parents next week?" He asks me. "Yes, maybe they don't make a big drama about something from their past." I say. "Okay, then we'll do that. But right now we can order some food and relax together." I agree to his idea.

"Hi mom, dad." Hendery smiles widely. "You must be y/n, hey come in." His mom welcomed me. "Did you just ignore me?" Hendery asks. "Shush it's not about you now. Y/n sit down, be comfortable please. Do you want anything to drink?" His dad asks me. "Oh uh I'm fine thanks." I say. "Are you sure? We got enough choice. Just anything you want." I look at Hendery who was confused standing at the doorway of the living room. "Some tea please." I say with a smile. "Will be right there." His mom left to the kitchen.

"Since when are you 2 like this?" Hendery asks his dad. "Since you finally decided to come home with a girl who's good for you. Y/n Hendery told a lot about you and we've never seen him this happy." I look at Hendery. "You talk about me?" I questioned. "Just good things I promise." He gives me a cheeky smile. "Look the past of me and your dad, won't stop us from getting to know you. And I'm sure I'm talking about both me and my wife but we already accepted you. You're welcome here."

Hendery hugs me. "Thank you so much sir." I smile. "Sir? No need to be so formal." He chuckles. "Here's your tea y/n." Hendery's mom came back. "And your coffee honey." She gave a mug to her husband. "Hey what about me?" Hendery asks. "Oh I forgot. You can get it yourself right." He sighs. "Hey hey, don't act like that towards your mom." I joked. "Excuse me, attitude." He furrows at me. "Hendery! That's your girlfriend you're talking to, mind your own attitude." His mom jokes as well. "Dad? Aren't you going to defend me?" He asks. "I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight."

"Oh the couch that's also an idea for when we have an argument." I grin. "Don't act like we argue every day." He starts pouting. "We're just joking. Aww baby." I pinch his cheeks. His both parents laughing at us. "Hey mom, dad. Oh you're y/n right?" A girl smiles as she greets me. "Hi nice to meet you." I smile back at her. "I didn't know you 2 were coming, what nice." She giggles and sits down between us. "Why's everyone ignoring me all the time? Oh hi Hendery you too, how are you, I missed you." We all laugh at him. "Oh you want me to be the clingy sister again. Okay come here!" It's fun here, with all of them. They're nice and welcoming, I feel good with them. I'm happy his family accepted me and us as a couple.

~
A/N: I didn't wish anyone a happy 127 day yesterday... but I hope you had/have a nice 127+1 day haha
💚🌱