|Jaehyun|

Jaehyun☁︎
Word count: 1000
Y/n shows her insecurities

Y/N's POV

"Heeey." Jaehyun smiles as he walks in. "Hi." I softly smile. "I wanted to ask if you're ready for our date but you're still in your pyjamas." He looks at my old pyjamas I've been wearing all day. "I'm sorry but I can't go out today." I tell him. "Why? Are you feeling sick?" He asks me already feeling my head for temperature. "No it's not that, I just can't go out today okay." I tell him. "Oh is it that time of the month?" I take my pillow and throw it at him.

"What, it's just a question." He exclaims. "It's not because I'm not feeling it that I have my period." I groan. "Y/n, my sweet little mochi baby, tell me what's wrong." He sits on my bed and takes me in his arms. "It's nothing." I say. "Don't lie to me or I order food for myself and eat it in front of you until you break." He threatens. "That's rude!" I gasp. "It'd work." He smiles. "So are you still going to tell me or do I order some chinese food?" He asks me.

"No don't." I shook my head. Jaehyun rests his head on top of mine. "I'll listen, you know you can tell me anything." I take a deep breath. "Look I was really excited for our fancy night out and everything so I called my sister for help. We chose a dress and shoes that I could wear." I look at the dress that I had thrown over my chair. "Is that the dress?" Jaehyun points and I nod. "When I wore it a few days ago I felt really nice and good about it. But now I saw every flaw of myself and felt so ugly in it."

Jaehyun frowns looking at me. "You're feeling insecure because of a dress?" He asks me. "Not the dress but myself, my body." I say. "That's even worse. You're the prettiest girl I've ever met! I love you for who you are and your beautiful looks are all an extra I'm lucky with." He giggles when thinking about it. "This is what I love." He lifts my shirt so my belly was visible he then starts tickling me making me laugh hysterically. When he finished he placed a sweet kiss on my tummy.

"And your thighs, just wow. You know my habit whenever you sit next to me, I have to hold your thigh. Caressing it softly, sometimes even a little squeeze. I like that, much rather than holding onto nothing." He rubs circles on my thighs as he tells me this all. "And your chubby cheeks are everything I live for, really. I like to squeeze or kiss them but also caress them whenever I hold your head in my hands to stare at these beautiful features you have. And honestly whenever you laugh, that small double chin that shows... perfect! Nothing is more beautiful than your natural beauty."

I was a blushing mess, definitely now he was laying on top caressing my cheeks and staring deeply into my eyes. "What you see as flaws I see as the things that make you perfect." He whispers before placing a long sweet kiss on my lips. "Show me that dress nugget." He winks with a cheesy smile. I get up and pick up the dress from the chair. I hold it in front of me. "Looks nice. Bet it'll look 10 times better if you wear it." He tells me.

I get changed in the bathroom before walking out trying to cover my bare arms. "Wow so beautiful, are you really my girlfriend? I'd think you're a Disney Princess." He laughs. Jaehyun gets up and comes closer. "Your arms are also okay to show, they just as pretty as all the rest." He placed a kiss on my shoulder. Jaehyun stood behind me as we turn, making me look into the mirror. "What's to dislike about you? Nothing. No one could hate on someone as precious and special as you. And if they do I'll kick their butt." He makes me laugh.

"Are you still willing to go to the fancy party with me, m'lady?" He made a bow, holding my hand waiting for a response. "But my hair and makeup." He looks at me with a raised brow. "Seriously? I like your hair like this, naturally. And makeup, to do what? Cover up? Na-ah, the most I'll let you do is mascara and lipstick. Only then it's still somewhat a natural look and not a 10-step-natural look." I give Jaehyun a look. "Don't look at me like that I'm just trying to say that I like how you look and you don't need makeup to be pretty." He tells me, placing multiple kisses on my face.

"Fine I'll just do mascara and a lip tint. Maybe also some blush and highlighter, and I can't forget my brows." He grabs my wrist before I ran into the bathroom to do my full makeup. "Y/n, I promise you everyone will be loving the way you look if you go natural." He tells me. "Natural. So I can go in my sweats and your oversized shirt?" I questioned. "You know what I mean." I playfully roll my eyes.

I get my mascara, some lipgloss and a small mirror that fit in my purse. I wear my heels and we get into the car. "Please drive safely so I can do this without messing up." I say. "How can you mess this up?" He asks. "Maybe by poking my eye out when trying to do my makeup." I say. "Has that happened before?" He asks. "Maybe." I hear him softly chuckle. "Are you feeling better now?" He asks me. "Yes, thank you big bear." His ears turned red hearing the pet name. "Great to hear, honey boo." He smiles at me.

~
A/N: actually wanted to do some mafia au but had no inspiration for that so it became this~
💚🌱