|Jeno|

Jeno🐶
Word count: 1019
He has a crush on his dance partner

Y/N's POV

"Hey y/n!" Jeno smiles once I walk into the room. "Hey Jeno." I hug him. I place my bag down and sit on the floor. "Are you ready for today?" He asks me. "I sure am. Are you ready?" I ask Jeno. "I sure am. Let's do warm up together." We stretch at first. "Shall we start now?" I ask. "Okay." He shows me his eye smile. Jeno gets up first and gives me a hand to help me up. "Do we first repeat everything?" He asks me.

He starts the music and we start dancing together. We were very close. Jeno looks at me and smiles cutely. Once we finished he turns off the music. "So we ended like this. What do we do next?" We look at our dance coach. She learns us the new dance steps. Half an hour later we took a small break. I sit as I was drinking from my water. Jeno sits next to me. "What's wrong?" I ask as I noticed him looking. "N-nothing." He looks away. "Jeno, y/n we're going to start again." Our dance teacher says.

We get up and start practice again. We finished the dance, we repeated everything again and again so we won't forget it so easily. Me and Jeno are like the best combination, we've been dance partners for so long already but we've never danced this close together. We make eye contact both of us smiling at each other. "Stay focused." Our dance coach said as she's clapping her hands on the beat. Our smiles turned serious again as we danced. We ended up standing in each other's arms looking at each other. "You did great." He says softly.

"So were you." We both laugh for no reason. Sudden happiness taking over. "Take a break now. I'll be back in a little." Our coach left the room. "You Have food with you?" Jeno asks me. "Yeah. You don't?" I furrow a little worried. Jeno having no snacks with him, that's strange. "No I do have something with me. Actually a little much. I baked cookies with my mom yesterday and I took a few with me today. You want some?" He asks taking out a lunch box filled with cookies. "Ooh cookies!" I say excited.

"Here have some." He takes one and brings it closer to my mouth. "Are you going to feed me?" I ask. "Yes, is that a problem?" He asks me. "N-no?" I said in a questioning tone. "I don't know, isn't it a bit weird?" I ask. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it weird." He apologises. "No I'm the one making it weird. I'm sorry." I say. "So are you still going to feed me that cookie?" I ask. Jeno chuckles and feeds me the cookie. "Mhm it's really good!" I see him smile. "You should bake more often."

"Thank you y/n." He rests his head on my shoulder. "You're sweaty." I commented. "Oh yeah, then I maybe should give you a big hug!" He opens his arms and hugs me. "Yuck Jeno!" I tried pushing his sweaty body off of me but it was useless. "You're so clingy." I hear him laugh. He's so cute. "Woah, am I interrupting?" Our coach walks in. Jeno let go of me. "We're starting groups practice soon so see that you got enough energy." She tells us. I take out my phone as I drink from my water bottle. "What are you doing?"

Jeno placed his head on my shoulder again. "I'm testing some filters. Look." We test them out together. "This one's fun." He giggles. We take some photos and videos together and laugh a lot. "Oh this is so cute on you." He says. "Really?" He nods and smiles. I feel my cheeks blush. "Yes but in reality you're even cuter." He tells me. "Stop it Jeno, you make me blush." I cover my cheeks. "Cutie cutie cutie!" He pinched my cheeks. I wanted to poke his cheeks but accidentally poked his eye. "Ouch! Ah y/n why?" He placed his hand over his eye.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Oh Jeno please forgive me." I sit in front of him. "Let me look at it." I take away his hand and look at his eye. "I'm really sorry, I mean it." I apologise again. "It's okay." We look each other in the eyes. "Y/n, I like you." He tells me softly. "I like you too." I smile. "But do you forgive me for your eye?" I ask. "Only if you want to be my girlfriend and give me a kiss." He says with a pout.

"Of course Jeno. I wanted to kiss him as suddenly a bunch of voices walk into the room making me pull away before I even could kiss him. "Hey you 2!" Haechan says cheerful. Jeno sighs and pouts some more. "What's wrong Jeno?" Jisung asks him. "Uhm no-nothing." He shook his head. "Are you sure? Your face is really red." Jaemin says. "Oh really?" He holds his cheeks. "Where's Renjun and Chenle?" Our dance teacher asks. "They were going to get coffee before class." Mark says. "They're late. I'm going to start without them. Let's do warmup together, get ready."

Before we got up Jeno whispered something to me. "I'm happy you're my girlfriend. I really like you." I smile. "I like you too Jeno." I whisper back. "What did you say y/n?" Haechan asks. "Huh, nothing. I wasn't talking to you." I say. "I thought you said you like Jeno." My eyes widened. "Are you 2 dating?" Jaemin asks with a big smile. "Literally 5 minutes. It's been 5 minutes and they already know." Jeno groans. "Sorry." I apologise. "No, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." He softly holds my chin and placed a peck on my lips all of the guys cheering and Chenle and Renjun gasping loudly as they walk in.

~
A/N: I live for a dancing Jeno, I wanna see more covers or something
💚🌱