|Xiaojun|

Xiaojun
Word count: 801
!¡Angst!¡

Y/N POV

"Maybe we could go out, it's sunny. Oh what about we go get ice cream? We can also walk Bella in the meantime." Xiaojun says. "You can go." I tell him. "What about you? Don't you want to come with me?" He asks. "I just have work to do." I say. "So suddenly?" I nod in response as I take out my schoolbooks. "What do you have to do?" He asks me. "Just some exercises in this book and then I gotta read this and make a short essay about it." I tell him.

"Can I help?" I shook my head. "You should go out with Bella and get ice cream like you said." I tell him. "But I don't want to go alone." He pouts, resting his head on my desk still staring at me. "You're not alone, you have Bella with you. And if you really want someone to go with you then why don't you ask YangYang?" I give him a smile before starting my work. "Y/n what's wrong?" He suddenly asks. "Nothing's wrong." I say. "Then why don't you want to go out with me? Is it something I did or said?"

"No it's nothing like that. I just... have my homework to do." He sighs and walks out of the room. I made the few tasks and the short essay in a short time. "Hey, are you finished yet?" He asks me. "N-no not yet. I figured I still have a test to learn for." I explain. I didn't even have a test. "Can't you do that another time?" He asks me. "It's Sunday. I can't do it another time." Xiaojun turns around and goes back into the living room.

I take my phone and check the time. It's only 2pm. I pretend to learn for a while until I got a phone call from YangYang. "Since when do we have a test tomorrow? About what? Tell me now, I totally forgot!" He panicked. "We don't, calm down." I tell him. "Then why did Xiaojun say you were studying for a test?" He asks confused. "I don't want to go outside." I say. "Can't you just tell him?" He asks me confused. "No because he'll ask me why and I can't explain it to him." I tell YangYang. "But wait why can't you go out?"

"It's complicated. I got to go now." I end the call. Frustratedly I ruffle my hair. Am I a bad girlfriend now? But I can't go out not with all the people who're outside enjoying the sun. "Sorry for interrupting but what do you want for dinner?" Xiaojun asks me. I turn my face away, hoping he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes. "Uuuh anything's f-ine for me." My voice cracked. "Baby, come here. Sit on the bed." I get up, still not looking at Xiaojun. "Is it stress for school? I believe in you, it's your last year. You can do it!"

"No. It's not that. I lied, I'm sorry. I just wanted to avoid going out." The tears start rolling down my cheeks. "Why? Is something wrong?" He asks concerned. "I'm scared, there are so many people who can stare and judge me if I go out, I mean look at me. A-and then you, you're way too good for me! People will think and say bad things." I tell him my sorrows. "Y/n what are you saying? No, people won't judge you, you're perfect. I love you, and it's you who's too good for me."

"Stop, you're just saying that to make me feel better." I shook my head. "You shouldn't feel so insecure about yourself. And if people judge you I'll show them who they talking to." He flexes his biceps making me softly chuckle. "You shouldn't be afraid to go out okay." I nod and hug him. Xiaojun hugs me tightly back. This hug makes me feel so safe and loved. "Thank you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you, don't ever forget. And you look amazing all the time." I smile at his words. "I love you too babe."

He quickly pecks my cheek. "So is it too late to get ice cream and walk the dog?" He questions. "Let me just get another cardigan then we can go." I tell him. He smiles at me. Xiaojun keeps watching me as I pick out a cardigan. "Why are you staring?" I ask. "Because you're my love, my cutie, a real angel." He smiles. "Aww you're too sweet, but you're the angel here." I say. "Then maybe we both are." He giggles, placing a kiss on top of my head. "Let's go now shall we?" I nod and smile in response.

~
A/N: Might've better said it in the beginning but y/n is like in her last year high school & she shares a small apartment with Xiaojun just so y'all got a backup for why she still doing schoolwork...
💚🌱