|Johnny|

Johnny☁︎
Word count: 1200
!¡psycho au/death¡!

Y/N's POV

"You can't break up with me." He says angrily. "Why not? You cheated on me!" I yell. "That was once, I was drunk! But don't break up with me, I can change and show you I'm good." I shook my head. "Leave my apartment now. I don't want to see you anymore!" I push him out. I close the door and lock it. He's done so much wrong, I can't forgive him. I start crying. "No don't waste tears on him." I wipe them away. I look outside my window and see Johnny driving away.

A few months have past. I was happily in a new relationship. I've totally moved on from Johnny and I haven't heard of him since he left. "I gotta go to work now, see you later." Yuta kissed me goodbye. "Okay bye bye, love you!" I smile. "Love you too." He left the apartment. I sat down on the couch with a bowl of cereal. I turned on the tv as I suddenly got a text. Johnny has sent 1 attachment. My eyes widened, it's a picture of Yuta. Take me back sweetheart. He sends me.

No, why would I? I text back. If I can't have you, no one can. I frown not understanding his message. Just leave me and Yuta alone! I text. Johnny has seen my message and didn't reply after. Maybe he's listening to me and leaves me alone. I continued my day without much worries. It was already night time and Yuta hasn't come home yet. I call one of his friend who works with him and ask if he's seen him. "No y/n he hasn't been to work today." WinWin tells me. "What? Omg, WinWin I'll call you later."

I tried calling Yuta, but didn't get any response. What if something happened? I soon got a phone all. "Good evening, do I speak with y/l/n y/n?" A man asks me. "Yes that's me." I answered. "Is it right that you're related to mr Nakamoto Yuta?" I hum in response. "We're sorry to let you know but mr Nakamoto has passed away in a car accident earlier today." My world collapsed. "No that can't be true." I cried. "We're sorry, you can come collect his belongings that we've found at the police station tomorrow." I sigh. "Have a good evening ma'am."

I texted Johnny. What did you do? I ask him. I told you, if I can't have you no one will. I don't get it, how could he do something like this. They'll find out! You monster! I texted. They'll never find out because I didn't kill him or do anything. But just come back to me sweetheart and everything will be fine. I sigh, I don't have the mood of replying again. This might be one of the worst days in my life! And all because of a jealous psycho ex boyfriend.

I haven't moved on from the incident with Yuta but I know that he'd want me to continue with my life and find love again and that's what I did. I'm in a relationship with Taeyong, he's the sweetest ever. He doesn't know about Johnny or the incident. I love him and he loves me. But I do be careful now, I'm always with Taeyong to make sure nothing will happen. "So tonight dinner for two at our favourite restaurant." Taeyong smiles at me. We're celebrating our 3 months anniversary. "Oh that's amazing!" I smile and hug him. "It'll be perfect."

I give you another chance, comeback to me. Another text of Johnny. Never. I reply. He then sends me a photo of Taeyong and me together. If I can't have you, he can't have you either. He sends. Don't do anything, I love him! I text but Johnny once again doesn't reply. Me and Taeyong arrive at the restaurant. We sit down at the table and look at the menu. We ordered some food and drinks. Johnny has sent an attachment. A photo of me and Taeyong in the restaurant. I look around to see if I find Johnny anywhere. Shh, don't tell anyone baby. Love you!

"Is everything alright babe?" Taeyong asks me. "Yeah, everything's perfect." I smile. We got our drinks already. After Taeyong has taken a sip he suddenly starts acting strange. "Taeyong what's wrong?" I ask. He starts breathing heavily, more like gasping for air. "Babe hey, can you hear me?" He suddenly faints and falls from his chair, everyone in the restaurant starts panicking and an ambulance gets called. I can't take this anymore, why does he do this to me? Why can't Johnny leave me alone? After a whole night at the hospital I went home to take some rest.

I closed my door behind me, the lights were still on. Did I forgot to turn them off? I take off my shoes and go to the kitchen for some water. "Baby you're home." I hear the all too familiar voice, I froze and didn't dare to turn around. "How did you get in?" I ask. "With the key of course, where were you tonight? I missed you." His hand traced down my arm giving me chills. "Stop please." I say. "Why? I know you love it when I hold you."

He holds my waist and pulls me closer. I feel his breathing in my neck. "I love you y/n." He tells me. "I don't love you, leave me alone! I had banned you out of my life! I hate you! Stay away." I tried pushing him off of me but he holds tighter. "Just love me back, you're mine!" He yells. "NO I'm not!" He turns me and grips my neck. I gasp for air. "Let go. I can't breathe." I breathe out. "If I can't have you no one can have you." He repeats before everything turned black.

Johnny's POV

Y/n struggled breathing but I didn't stop. If she doesn't accept me being her boyfriend then what's the point? The only way that no one else can date her is for her to not exist anymore. Her body got numb and her eyes rolled back. Y/n had stopped breathing. I hold her body in my arms. "I love you, and you love me, only me." I kiss her lips. "Y/n, open your eyes, talk to me." But she didn't respond. I feel her pulse, no heartbeat. I killed the love of my life. I hear sirens outside and not much later banging on the door.

"Mr Seo, we know you're in there open up!" A voice sounds but I didn't want to leave y/n's body. I was still holding onto her. "I love you sweetheart, you're mine, you're safe." I whispered in her ear. A group of police officers had stormed inside they pull me away from y/n. "I love her, let me go!" But they didn't, I saw how someone inspected her lifeless body and covered her with a white blanket as they dragged me away from her. If I can't have her, no one will.

~
A/N: I lowkey like writing psycho au's... maybe it's an unhealthy obsession of watching murderer movies and series.
But I'm really excited for WayV's comeback! And Rosé solo! Can't wait for both of them.
💚🌱