|Yuta pt2|

Yuta☁︎
Word count: 1202
He tried moving on pt2 (requested)

Yuta's POV

Ever since we walked into that store I cannot get y/n out of my head. I thought I had moved on. No I'm sure I did and I'm happy in my current relationship. Today's Valentines, I wasn't really planning on celebrating it. It's just a day like no other, you should celebrate your love everyday not just this one single day. But my girlfriend thought differently about it. I open my door and see her with a big smile and a red bag in her hands. "Happy Valentines day!"

"Oh baby, hey!" I smile. "Happy valentines to you too." I tel her and give her a kiss. "I got you something." She smiles. "What, you didn't have to." I tell her. "Yes I had it's a special day." She smiles and hands me the red bag. "Oh no you really didn't have to." I awkwardly laugh. She'll expect I have something for her too. "Open it!" I sit down on the couch and Open the bag. I take out a flashy orange sweater. I hate orange. I put up a fake smile. "Thanks babe." I pretend to be happy with it and give her a hug.

"I hope for you that you don't have anything planned tonight because I'm taking you out for dinner." It was the only way to give her something back. "Oh yay! I can't wait, but please try on the sweater." She says. "But it's a little hot in here don't you think so? No reason to wear a sweater." I try avoiding to wer it. I didn't like it at all. "Okay but try it on tonight when we go out okay?" I simply nod in response. "Where'd you get this?" I ask.

"Remember that one store we went to a few days ago? Well I found a black one there but apparently the girl behind the counter knew you and she helped me order this. She said you'll like it." I didn't expect y/n to do something like this. Is it because she's jealous? Whatever. "Okay babe thanks but I still have to do something today. I'll see you later okay. Bye, love you." I kiss her. She left my apartment. I look once again at the sweater, so ugly. I know exactly what to do."

I walked into the store and look around. I saw y/n behind the counter. I walk up to her. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asks. "Don't act stupid." I say. "Yuta what do you mean?" She asks. "I mean this." I place the sweater on the counter. "Oh god. What happened?" She gasps. "My girlfriend said you helped her with the order. You know I hate this colour, did you do this on purpose? Of jealousy?" I ask. "No, I wanted the dark blue one. I know you'd like that better. It must be a mistake, I'd never do it on purpose Yuta."

"Now my girlfriend expects me to wear it tonight. Never in my life will I wear something like this." I say. "Not even once for your girlfriend?" She questions. "Y/n you know me, I don't wear this. Can't you exchange it with another one?" I ask. "Wear it tonight, just once. Keep it clean and come tomorrow back to change it, so she doesn't have to know." Y/n tells me. "You think that could work?" I ask. "Yeah, wouldn't you do anything to keep your girlfriend happy?" I sigh. "I guess yeah." I nod. "Great, now have a nice day."

"Wait. Y/n... I, I miss you." I tell her. "What? No Yuta, you have a girlfriend." She tells me. "I know but ever since I saw you here I couldn't stop thinking about you. I still like you." I tell her. "No. Anyway I have work to do, have a nice day sir." She smiles and turns to another client. "Wait, don't tell me you don't like me anymore." I say. "Yuta, I'm busy with a costumer. Come back another time, when I don't have to work." I turn around and walk out, I really am messing up.

"You're wearing your sweater! How great." My girlfriend smiles once getting into my car. "Let's go now." I start driving to a restaurant. I hope they still have a table free, I didn't make any reservations. "What restaurant are we going to?" She asks me. "Your favourite." I smile. "The Italian restaurant? Mhm I love it!" She said. Now I know where to go to. I drove us to the restaurant. "Good evening, welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?" The man asks me. "Uh yeah. Nakamoto Yuta." I lied. "Sorry sir but I can't find it back here.

"That must be a mistake. I made an order yesterday. I called for 2 persons tonight." I say. "I'm sorry sir, it's our fault. There's also no table free at the moment." I sigh. "How long do we have to wait?" I ask. "40 to 50 minutes." My girlfriend holds onto my hand. "Babe it's fine we can go somewhere else." She says. "No. This is your favourite restaurant." I say. "But it's really fine." She says. "No y/n it's not." I gasp as I realised what I said. "Y/n? Who's that?" She asks. "Let's go outside first."

"Who's y/n?" She asks with a frown. "Yuta?" I shook my head. "It's nothing. Really. Maybe I can cook something for you at home." I smile. "No. Tell me who y/n is first." She says. "The girl from the store." I tell her. "Why'd you call me with her name? Were you really just friends with her?" She asks me. "Yes." I answered. "I don't believe you. Be honest Yuta." She crosses her arms. "I am honest." She slightly shook her head. "I don't believe you. Bring me home please." She says. "What about our date?"

"Just take me home." We both get into the car. A long and quiet drive to her place. "You want me to come inside?" I ask. "No. I need time." She got out of the car and disappeared into the building. I look at my phone, 8pm. I unlocked my phone and dial y/n's number. "Hello?" Her voice sounds. "Is your work now over?" I say with a chuckle. "Yuta what? Don't you have a date?" She asks. "Can I come to you?" I ask. "I really like you." I tell her. "I like you too. But it's wrong." I sigh. "No it's not! Please y/n." A short silence followed. "You can come. You know where I live."

"Hey." I smile as she opened the door. "Hi. Come in." I walked inside. "What happened?" She asks. "What makes you think something happened?" She glares at me. "Okay I might've called her by your name and she got mad." I explain. "I'm sorry to hear that." She says. "Y/n, I love you. Me and Eunkyung ain't working out anyway. Please be my girlfriend." I wait for a response. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I smile and kiss her.

~
A/N: this was a long chapter and I hope this was good.
Have a nice day/night
💚🌱