|WinWin|

WinWin
Word count: 1020
-

Y/N's POV

"Go to sleep now, it's already late." I tuck in Kangdae in his bed. "Okay mommy. Goodnight." He smiles. I give a kiss on top of his head. Kangdae closes his eyes, holding tight onto his stuffed animal. I left his room and closed the door behind me. "Is he asleep?" WinWin asks me. "Yes, finally. Thanks for taking care of him today." I thank him. "No problem, it's fun taking care of him." He said. "But there's something I need to tell you y/n." He starts. "What is it?" I ask worried.

"I like you. More than friends." He tells me. "But I have a son." I say. "What's the problem? I care about you and him as well." Sicheng tells me. "I don't know. Is it a good idea?" I questioned. "Don't be scared that I'll leave you, I'm not like him." I sigh. "If something happens you won't only leave me but also Kangdae. He needs someone to look up to, a father figure that doesn't disappoint him." I tell him. "Y/n I won't leave. I don't want a real relationship, a long term relationship. I'm not leaving." He holds my hand.

"I love you, do you love me too?" He asks. "Yes." I answer. "Then please be my girlfriend. I'll be good, for you and Kangdae." I smile. "Thank you." I hug him tightly. "And yes I'll be your girlfriend." I tell him. "Can I stay? It's already late." I chuckle. "Is that an excuse to stay here?" He blushed and looks away. "But I'd love you to stay." I say. "Great. Thanks." He smiled. "You want something to drink? Or will we be sleeping right away?" I ask. "Mhm what do you want?" He pretends to be thinking deeply.

"2 teas at the fireplace will come your way." I say and get up to make some drinks. I came back and saw Sicheng sitting on the carpet in front of the fireplace. "Here you go, be careful it's still really hot." I warn him. "Can I ask since when you actually like me?" I ask. "For so long, to be honest I can't even remember." He chuckles. "Before Kangdae was born?" I ask and he slowly nods. "Sicheng that's been like 3 years." I gasp. "I know but you were dating and pregnant so I couldn't just tell you."

"You're crazy to just watch and be quiet all this time." He sighs. "I know but at least you know my feelings are real then." He tells me. "That's also true." I rest my head on his shoulder. "You're also tired aren't you?" He asks me. "No." I yawned. "Okay yes maybe I am." I give in. "Go to bed and sleep, I'll clean all of this first." He tells me. "Okay, but don't stay up for too long either." I tell him. "Don't worry." He smiles. I get into the bedroom and changed into my pj's and get under the blankets.

"Mommy!" Kangdae runs into the room and climbs onto my bed. "Oh why WinWin sleep here?" I look next to me and smile. "Come here little one." I sit up and take him on my lap. "Sometimes people fall in love and then the get into a relationship. They start doing things together like laughing, eating, sleeping, just creating memories together." I explain. "Complicated right? But let me tell you it's a good thing. A happy feeling." I tell him. "So mommy loves WinWin?" I nod. "Great! I love WinWin too!" He smiles. "WinWinie wake up!"

"Huh? What's up?" He asks still half asleep. "Wake up!" Kangdae jumps on him to give him a hug. "Ah omg. I'm up. Hey buddy." Sicheng hugs him back. "You love mommy?" He asks and WinWin nods. "Moms love dads so you are my daddy now!" Kangdae cheers making me flush red. "I'm sorry, Sicheng." He shook his head. "Don't be sorry. If Kangdae wants to call me dad then I'm his dad." WinWin smiles. "Yay!" He claps his hands. "I'm hungry." He pats his tummy. "You want food, let's make some breakfast together." Sicheng picks him up as they run out the bedroom.

I slowly got out and wear my robe before going to the kitchen. I saw the 2 of them cooking together. "Can you crack that egg? You need help?" WinWin's very careful and helps Kangdae so much. They can get along so good, as if Sicheng really is his dad. Well he's been here most of the time to help me when I needed him. He really is like a father to him. "Good job, you're a real chef." Sicheng praises him. "My 2 boys." I walk closer and hug them. "Mommy, we're making... what is it called?"

"Scrambled eggs." Sicheng says. "We're making that. And I'm good at it, look!" He points. "Wah, that also smells delicious! But be careful with the fire." I warn him. "Of course mommy, we're always safe. Right Kangdae?" WinWin ask. "Yup, safety first." He grins. "Cutie." I ruffle his hair. "Apple juice or orange juice?" I ask. "Orange juice." He answers. "And you babe?" It's the first time I call him that but it came out naturally. "Coffee please, baby." He chuckles. I got them their drinks and placed it onto the table together with some plates.

I sit down, WinWin sitting next to me. "Nooo." Kangdae pouts. "Oh sorry, is this your place?" WinWin gets up. "No, I wanna sit next to daddy." I chuckle and get up. "Take my seat." I sit down on another chair and we start enjoying our breakfast. For the first time it feels like we're a real family of 3, everything's perfect. Just us. "Are you staying for sooooo long?" Kangdae asks Sicheng. "I'm staying forever!" He smiles. "Then we should get your stuff moved." I say. "Can we do that today?" Kangdae asks. "Of course we can. At least if your dad is okay with moving so fast?" I look at WinWin. "Of course, let's go after breakfast." He said happily.

~
A/N: tomorrow I'm finally getting my Mark cardboard from my friend haha, It's gonna be so fun, if I don't update pls forgive me cuz I'll be busy with other things
💚🌱