|Johnny pt2|

Johnny☁︎
Word count: 1019
He's dating his best friend's sister pt2 (requested)

Y/N's POV

"Are you calm again?" I ask as I cautiously walk into the living room. "Yeah. Can you help clean up?" Jaehyun asks. Without saying anything I help him. "How did it happen? You and Johnny?" He asks. "We met once at the store I worked, he returned a few times and asked me out. And then I found out he's your best friend and Johnny found out I'm your sister." I explained. "it's all cool, unless you start kissing in front of me." I smile, I'm glad he accepts us.

"Until when are mom and dad out?" I asked. "They'll only return tomorrow around noon. Why?" I smile innocently. "Can Johnny stay here? I promise you we won't do the dirty!" Jaehyun thought for a little while. "Fine, but he sleeps in the guest room." I whine. "Nooo! That's not fair." I pout. "We'll see where he sleeps. Call him now before I change my mind." I jump up in happiness. "Thank you Jae!" I hug him before taking my phone and calling Johnny. "Hey, can you stay here tonight?" I ask. "What about Jaehyun? Is he still mad that we did..."

"He's fine with it. Please come and stay the night here." I hear him chuckle. "I'll be there in 20." He tells me before ending the call. "So he's coming over?" I nod at Jaehyun's question. "I have to do some groceries, I'll do that quickly. See you little bean!" He used my nickname. Jaehyun has left the house, I rushed to my room and made me look a little less of a mess. I was putting on some chapstick as the bell rang. He's here already, I still look horrible. Whatever, he has seen me on my worst already.

I open the door and hug Johnny. "It really is okay with Jaehyun right?" I nod. "Yeah. Don't stress about it. I'm happy you're here." I drag him inside. "Movie?" He asks me. "Sure, which one?" We chose a movie and sat closely next to each other. Johnny's arm around my shoulder, like he always does. We had just started the movie as Jae walks in. "I'm back. Oh hey John." He greets him. "Hey man, thanks that I can stay over tonight." Johnny smiles. "No problem. Y/n can you put the groceries away?"

"Why me? I'm watching a movie!" I complain. "Don't make me tell mom and dad that you didn't listen to me." I groan and take the 2 bags to the kitchen as he stayed with Johnny. It's unfair, why do I gotta do this? He can easily do it himself. I've put away all the groceries and walk back to the living room. Jaehyun was lecturing Johnny and he gave me a concerned look. "Jaehyun!" He stops talking and turns with a smile. "Hey y/n, little bean. I was just chatting with Johnny about... man things." He awkwardly says.

"I know you were giving him the brother talk. But let him be, us dating doesn't change anything about your friendship!" I wanted to sit next to Johnny but Jaehyun took that spot. "Are you for real?" I questioned. "What? You said nothing will change between our friendship, well this is what we do. Isn't it Johnny? Of course it is." He answered his own question. "Come baby, let's go to my room. So Jaehyun can work on his jealousy and his overprotectiveness." I said extra loud so he'd actually think about his actions.

"I'm sorry. I really thought he was okay with it but he just... ugh!" Johnny gives me a hug. "He's just being himself, and a little overprotective of his younger sister. I get that, I'd be too if I had a younger sibling." He tells me. "But this isn't fun. Is it too much asked to have some alone time with my boyfriend without having to hide it?" I rest my head against his chest. "It's my fault, if I would've woken up and hid from your brother, he wouldn't have known and acted so protective." I shook my head. "Don't blame yourself." I tell him.

We lay down in my bed. "I love you babe, I always will." He kisses the top of my head. "I love you too baby." I tell him. "Y/n, can I come in and talk?" Jaehyun asks. Johnny was ready to give us some privacy. "You too Johnny, you don't have to leave." Johnny sits back down. "I was stupid. I can trust you 2. Nothing will change in our friendship and I shouldn't act so overprotective of you y/n. I was terribly annoying. I can give you 2 some space." He tells us. I sit up and hug Jaehyun.

"Thank you! That's really nice Jaehyun. You're the best brother." I whispered. "And the best friend!" Johnny chuckles. "Are we all cool now?" He asks. Me and Johnny look at each other. "Yes we are." We say in sync. "Great! Thanks. So what were we doing?" He asks. "We were just laying and doing nothing, you were I hope preparing dinner." I smile and Jaehyun walks out. "I'll be in the kitchen. Just if you need me, just ask me okay. I'm downstairs, in the same house." I gave him a look. "Okay I'll go now. But imma leave the door open, just in case."

"That was weird." Johnny says. "That was cute of him." I say. "What? Ah you crazy girl." He ruffles my hair. "Your crazy girl!" I laugh. "Facts!" He picks me up and we lay down on the bed again. "Hey, a question..." we both turn our heads to Jaehyun. "Never mind. Oh also mom and dad are coming back sooner." Jaehyun smiles. "How much sooner?" I ask. "Tonight." He left the room. "Oh no." I sigh. "What's wrong?" Johnny asks me. "Prepare for the 'dad talk' now." He chuckles. "I survived your brother, how much worse can it be?" We both laugh. "You got a point." I peck his cheek.

~
A/N: I'm failing half my classes but that's okay... and a happy lunar new year to everyone celebrating!
💚🌱