|Shotaro|

Shotaro
Word count: 1030
-

Shotaro's POV

She isn't perfect, but that's what I love about her. The little hairs that don't stay in place, never able to sit still, chapped lips, the scar right above her eyebrow. I thinks it's adorable. Y/l/n y/n, I love you and I wish you knew. But she doesn't get my signals. Whenever I try to talk to her she runs away or acts like she doesn't hear me. I don't know why, maybe I did something wrong. Whatever it is I didn't mean it but how do I tell her?

She was in the garden painting, she studies arts so it's no surprise to see her painting in the middle of the school's garden. But now I might have a chance to talk to her. "Hey y/n!" I smile and wave at her, but she looks away from me. "What are you painting?" I ask her but she doesn't answer. "Can I ask you what I ever did wrong to you? I always try to start a conversation but you ignore me or run away." I tell her. "If you don't want to talk it's fine, I'll just go to class."

I turn around and walk back into the school's building. "Good afternoon Shotaro. You're early in class. Lunch break ain't over yet." My teacher greets me. "I'm not hungry." I sit down. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "I like this girl but she always ignores me or runs away. Neither do I see her with other people like ever! So is it my fault she doesn't talk back or is it just her?" I questioned. "Are we talking about who we think we're talking?" He asks. "If you're thinking about y/n then yes." I say with a deep sigh.

"Shotaro, I'm not supposed to say this but y/n is not like others." He says making me just more confused. "She struggles with anxiety, it's hard for her to talk with others. It's not your fault she runs away or doesn't answer." He explains to me. "Then what do I do? I want to get to know her better." I say. "Just give it time and be calm around her, give her the feeling she can trust you. It really makes a change." He tells me. "Okay, thank you. I'll keep that in mind for next time." I say.

I was a bit early at school so I decided to go to the school's garden. Y/n was there again, the same spot as yesterday. The sun shining on her as she was painting again. She was wearing an oversized buttoned shirt and some white matching pants. It fits her. She looked very concentrated but I still walk up to her. "Hey y/n." I say softly. "I thought it'd be nice to get to know each other better." I say, hoping for a response. "If you don't want to talk that's fine. I can talk so you can get to know me better."

She was still painting. "I have a big test today, for biology. I hope I don't fail, I studied a lot." I tell her. "And I also have dance class today." I tell her. "Is this painting for your art class?" I ask her. She finally looks up. Just for a few seconds but it counts to me. "You can trust me. I'm not here to scare you or anything." I tell her. "Just to get to know you more as friends if that's fine for you." I tell her as I sit down on the bench.

"You are Shotaro right?" I look up, she said something! "Yes I am." I smile. "I...a-re we f-friends?" She asks nervously. "Only if you want to, no pressure." I tell her. "Thank you." She said. "For what?" I ask confused. "Being my friend." A small smile appears. It's the first time I see her smile like that. "It's no problem. I've been wanting to be friends for a while." I tell her. "I'm sorry for running away from you. It's just... no." She looks down at her hands. "What is it? You can tell me."

She looks at me then back at her hands. "I'm weird and not attractive and I like you. You'd think I'm crazy and will dislike me." She sighs as she said it all in one breath. "You like me?" I ask her surprised. "Yes." It was barely audible but loud enough for me to hear. I smile and jump up. "What is it? Why are you jumping?" She asks. "I'm so happy! You don't even know. Y/n I like you too, I really mean it." I tell her. Her eyes widened. "You like me? How is that possible?"

"You really ask that? You are imperfect which is perfect to me. And how focused you can be on your art works, it's so cute." I tell her. "You think so?" I nod. "Yes and you should stop looking down at yourself." She looks down at the ground. "But people judge and scare me." She tells me. "I know but you shouldn't think about it, these people are just... stupid!" She smiles at me. "You're so sweet for me." I smile at her words. "Because you deserve to be treated that way." I tell her.

Few years later

"What are you making?" I ask y/n as I peak from behind her. "Making a drawing, you like it?" She asks me. "Of course I like it!" I give a kiss on her cheek. "My friends are coming over later." She tells me. "Oh really?" I ask. She nods with a sweet smile. "I'll cook. Is there anything you need from the grocery store?" She asks me. "Not really. You want me to come with you?" I ask. "No I'll be fine." She tells me. She has improved so much in this year. I'm happy everything's going great. "I love you." I say. "Where does that come from?" She asks. "Just, I wanted to let you know." I smile at her. "I love you too." She pecked my lips and smiles.

~
A/N: I really don't know what sm did with Shotaro like really what? How can he change from bruh to softie? And I don't even know which Shotaro I like-
💚🌱