|Kun|

Kun🐻
Word count: 1015
He helps y/n get over her breakup

Y/N's POV

"Kun, I need you here." I cry through the phone. "Is it because of what I think it is?" He asks me. "Yes." I try wiping away the tears with my sleeves but it was useless. "I'll be there before you know, I'm actually already on my way. And I got you something extra. I'm sure you'll cheer up afterwards." I hear him chuckle. "Thank you." I whisper. "No problem dumpling." He called my nickname. "I'm going to end the call because I'm driving, but I'm almost there so don't worry."

Just a few minutes later the doorbell rang. I shuffle to the door and open it. It wasn't even fully opened or Kun had me already in his arms. "Don't cry over a guy like him, he's not worth the tears and don't even dare to say you still love him because someone like him doesn't deserve your kindness and love." He put me back on my feet. "I got your favourite chocolate and I got you coffee and a new plushy because I know you like to hug your teddy bears at night." He chuckles.

"That's so sweet! Thank you." We sit on my bed, I hold onto the stuffed animal as I was sipping from my coffee. "I'll stay with you until the end, I'm here for you and I'll get you through it. Together we're stronger." He smiles sweetly. "It's just so difficult, sometimes I really don't know if I will get through it. I'm forever stuck in this phase, it's a life style from now on." I tell him. "No, I don't allow that. Break up tears are no life style, it's a phase of getting over it." Kun says.

"Shall we go out tomorrow? As friends of course." He quickly adds. "I don't know if I really want to." I sigh. "I'm taking you to a movie, if you want or not. And Saturday, I'm taking you out for a pick nick at sunset in a field full of your favourite flowers. And what shall we do at Sunday?" I shook my head. "Kun no. You don't have to do so much for me, I don't even want to get out of this apartment." I tell him. "Y/n you got no choice. I'm taking you no matter what."

"Okay we're here now. What movie did you have in mind?" I ask as I look around to see many people. Guess we weren't the only ones planning to go to the movie. "Let's see what they play today." He takes my hand and drags me with him. "We could watch a horror." He says and I shook my head. "Unless you want me to cry from fear." I say. "Okay what about a romantic one?" He points out. "Seriously? Romance after a break up?" He sighs. "Action movie? That one seems fun." He tells me. "I've seen that one 2 weeks ago on a date with my ex."

"All that's left is a kids movie. You want to watch a 2D movie about some dogs?" I smile. "Can we?" He playfully rolls his eyes. "You're lucky I'm doing this to get you back to the old y/n." I clap my hands. "Yay! Let's get popcorn!" I run to the snacks and drinks. As we were looking for the right place I stopped. Kun noticed and looks confused at me. "What's wrong? We need to get our seats before the movie starts." I didn't move just point at 2 people.

"Oh no, just ignore him and come with me okay." He takes my hand so I'd follow him. "Oh y/n hey." My ex stopped us. "What movie are you going to watch?" He asks me. "None of your business, leave her alone." Kun tells him. "Woah, calm down man. I'm just trying to be nice." He held his hands up. "Why didn't you try that when you were still dating her huh? You're really a jerk. Already got a new victim to play around with." Kun looks at the girl. "Yah stop it, we gotta go to the movie." I pull Kun's sleeve.

"Yeah leave with the stupid guy you cheated on me with." I turn around. "That's enough, shut up! I never cheated on you, you're just some toxic asshole who can't understand the difference between being good friends with someone and cheating!" I yell at him. "Oh come on are you really that stupid, that boy is all over you even when we were dating. I was just being protective." I roll my eyes and scoff. "Let's go Kun." I take his hand and we walk away. We finally got to the right place and seats.

I couldn't stop thinking what my ex told me. Does Kun really like me in that way? Nah, probably not. He's just trying to make me feel guilty, but it ain't working. Not today. "Ooh movie is starting." Kun says with a smile. His pretty smile that makes me happy in an instant. Maybe the question is: do I like Kun? More than in a friendship way. "Why are you looking at me? The screen is there." Kun points. If the lights were on he could see me blushing from embarrassment. I look in front of me at the screen but I wasn't really paying attention.

I was getting a bit tired and yawned. "Are you tired? Rest your head on my shoulder." I did as he told me to. Kun puts his arm around me. What was that for? Maybe he really does like me. "Kun." I whispered. "Yes." He replies. "Do you like anyone?" I ask him. "I actually do yeah." He tells me. "Can I ask who?" I look at him. "It's you." He honestly answers. "I really like you y/n. More than anyone or anything." We smile at each other and we give each other a quick kiss. "Can we be more than friends?" He asks. "Yes please." I smile.

~
A/N: seasons greetings arrived, my poster arrived and the album! I got a Lucas and WinWin pc🥺 and I honestly didn't know seasons greetings could be that precious omg, I love love love it!
💚🌱