|Jaemin|

Jaemin
Word count: 1054
!¡Slight mature!¡
Requested by -SOFTIEPLUSH I hope you enjoy it!
-

Y/N's POV

I walked back into school, I don't want to. Not because of the classes but because of Na Jaemin. He always finds a way to bother me or tease me, sometimes he takes it too far and it gets bullying to me, but he doesn't realise it or doesn't want to realise it. He's too dumb for that. I just hate him, he makes my life a living hell! And just like every other day this one is no exception, there he already is.

I roll my eyes at him as I just get to my locker to get the right book. I closed it and turn around to be met with Jaemin standing right behind me. I was actually facing his chest since the height difference but I'm not looking up, I know that if I do that something bad will happen. "Y/n, hello. I'm up here, look at me." He said in the most annoying voice. I still looked up, he winks and gives me a blow kiss. "Ew what are you doing? Whatever, I need to go to class."

I pushed him a bit backwards so I had enough space to leave. Instead, Jaemin just pulled me back by my arm. "What do you want?" I ask him already annoyed. "You." I laugh loudly. "Great joke, now leave me alone." I get my arm out of his grip and quickly run to class. I walked in and sat down next to one of my friends. "Hey Renjun." I smile at him. "Hi. Jaemin chasing you again?" He asks. "You know what he did this time? He didn't throw my books on the ground, or push me against the lockers. He didn't make fun of my looks. No he winked and gave me a blow kiss."

Renjun looks at me in surprise. "What? That's nothing like him!" He says in disbelief. "I know right. So when I walked away he pulled me back by my arm and I asked what he wanted. You know what he reacted? You. How disgusting!" I cringed once again just thinking about it. "Well at least he ain't bullying you." He says closing his book. "No, but he's torturing me now." Renjun chuckles. "Maybe he got some senses and realised that he actually wants to be nice to you."

Renjun was quickly out of class, he always is. So is everyone else. Maybe I'm just slow. "Y/n." I hear a voice and turn around, of course Jaemin. "Leave me alone, how difficult can it be?" I groan in frustration. "Come on, please I just... am I hurting you now? No. So why are you still mad?" He asks. "For all the other times you hurt me. Isn't that normal to be still mad at? And probably you'll be doing or saying something soon that still hurts me so I ain't believing you have changed."

"But I have, or at least I try to. Y/n are you telling me you really don't like me? Not even a little bit?" He asks me. "What? Of course I don't like you! Why would I?" I wanted to walk out but he stops me. "But I do like you." I turn around to face him. "Nonsense. First you're going to act like trash for 3 years and now you're telling me you like me? No way." I scoff. "But it's the truth. I started liking you over the years but I didn't know how to act or tell you. But I realised that what I did is wrong."

He sighs and looks down at his hands before looking back at me. "Y/n please, I know you like me too." He takes a step closer. "No I don't." He takes another big step closer but I stood against a table, I couldn't move. "I know you want me too. I know it." He leans in but doesn't kiss me on the lips. He kissed my cheek and trails off to my neck. I lean my head back but realised this is wrong, it's Jaemin! I can't do this.

"No stop." I tried pushing him away. "Are you sure? I know you want this, just as much as I do." He kisses me but on the lips this time. I melted into the kiss and gave in. My hands wrapped around his neck. "See, I knew you liked me back." He smirks as he pulls away from the kiss. "Were you just testing me? This isn't real to you?" I furrow. "What? Y/n of course this is real, something like this I wouldn't be faking." He caressed my cheek. "I love you y/l/n y/n."

He looks me deep in the eyes waiting for me to say it back. "I l-love you t-oo Jaemin." He smiles and kissed me again. More passionate this time. His hands on my waist going down to my thighs. He lifts me up from the floor and sat me down on the table. His kisses trailed off to my neck again, this time he started sucking at the skin. "Mhm Jae-min." My hand was messing up his hair and my head was thrown back. Jaemin started unbuttoning my dressed shirt. But before it could go any farther we hear someone clearing their throat.

Jaemin steps back with his hands in the air. "Mr Na, no surprise to see you getting in trouble again." Mrs Kim said. "But you y/n, how is it even possible. And then this on school grounds. You know this will have consequences." She said. "Yes ma'am." I said with my head low. "Principal's office now, both of you. And button your shirt again y/n." Me and Jaemin were as red as tomatoes. We walked side by side to the principal. "Let's continue this after school." He winks at me. "I think it's more like detention after school mr Na." Mrs Kim said. "Sorry ma'am. She hears everything." He whispers to me. "Yes I do." She said enjoying the fact she's getting 2 students detention. "At least I have a girlfriend now." He smiles at me. "You really don't learn anything huh?" I chuckle once she reacted to him again. "You're in big trouble." I tell him. "So are you."

~
A/N: I hope this was good cuz it's my first time writing something like this, anyway I hope you have a nice day!
💚🌱