|Johnny|

Johnny🐱
Word count: 1119
He's a suspect
!¡murder/criminal au!¡

Johnny's POV

I got back home. I take off my jacket and throw my keys on the table. I take out a glass and pour myself some wine. Y/n got killed. They suspected me and held me at the police station for 24h to now just let me go because the lack of evidence. All I know is that it's not me but whoever it was they'll suffer and they'll get pay back. Whoever hurts my loved ones, will receive it back. No mercy.

I laid back in the chair as I stare out of me. Already planning my revenge. But at the same time thinking back about y/n, how I found her in her apartment on the floor with multiple stabbing wounds. The knife laying next to her body. A horrific view. I loved her so much. I wish I could tell her one last time. I hate them! I throw my glass against the wall as I scream loudly. Someone took away my lover, my baby, my everything. I let my build up anger out and hit the wall.

The bell suddenly rings. Who in the world could that be? I open the door seeing 2 cops standing. I sigh. "Did you find who it is?" I ask. "Mr Seo, you're charged for murder. You have any right to remain quiet, everything you say can and will be used against you." My eyes widened and I gasp loudly. "You just let me go because I didn't do anything and now you..." I got interrupted. "Please follow us, it'll make it only easier for you sir." I shook my head. "I'm innocent. You know that, why'd you bring me back there?" I ask angry. They hold me tightly and cuff my hands behind my back.

I know that if I make one wrong move it'll be used against me just like saying something. "Wait, my keys and wallet are on the table." I say. We walk in again and they take my belongings. I look at the picture of me and y/n on the wall. "I love you baby, I promise you everything will be alright." I talk to it as if it's y/n herself. We walk out of my apartment, closing the door behind us. I get into the backseat of their car, one of the cops sitting with me as if I'm the biggest criminal ever.

We walk into the police station everyone there looking at me as I pass by. I wanted to make some remarks on it but I decided to stay quiet. I got brought into a room with a table and 3 chairs. They sit me on one of them. "Can you take these off now?" I ask. "Not yet, we'll be right back." They walk out of the room and lock the door. I look around and see a camera in the corner at the ceiling. I smile at it.

I know they're suspicious of me and that most likely I will be the one ending up in jail, but I know I'm innocent. I don't have a great history and they know it too but who's so crazy to murder their girlfriend? Not me. They walk in again. "Are you finally going to get them off?" I ask. "Anything else mr Seo?" He asks me as he frees me from the painfully tight cuffs. "Just call me Johnny." I say. "Okay mr Seo. Tell us where were you between 9:30pm and 11:00pm at the night of y/n's murder?"

"You already asked that and I already told you I was with y/n until 10pm or something, then I went home to spend the night there and when I got back the next day I found her dead in the kitchen." I explained again. "Why didn't you stay the night with her?" One of them asks me. "Because I had an early shift the next morning." I tell them. "But you didn't go to work, am I right?" I nod. "Because I received a message from y/n, you have the evidence on my phone. She said she wasn't feeling good."

"Do you or y/n know anyone who is able to do something like this? Who maybe wanted revenge on y/n or anything like that?" I shook my head. "Y/n was the sweetest girl ever! She couldn't and wouldn't hurt anyone so I don't know who'd hurt her for that." I tell them. "What about you?" I sigh. "You know good enough I got a criminal past but things have changed, y/n has changed me. She made a good person from me. I couldn't hurt her or even kill her!"

"Maybe one of your old enemies? That they're trying to haunt you?" I shook my head. "They're All locked up. I know that." I say. "We've found your fingerprints on the knife which y/n got stabbed with. Do you have an explanation for that mr Seo?" They showed me the murder weapon again. "That's the knife I used to cook our dinner with that night. I placed it in the sink once I was ready with it. The killer must've used some gloves or something to keep my DNA on it and make me look suspicious. But I am not!"

"Other than that we've found some hairs. It's also your DNA." I furrow. "Are you really stupid? She's my girlfriend, it's obvious that sometimes a couple kisses or even makes out. And somehow people sometimes lose some hairs as well. You're just trying to make me look like the bad guy when I'm not." I stand up out of anger. The 2 cops getting up as well. "Sit down mr Seo." I sit down with a loud sigh. "Just confess it already. You and y/n had a fight which made something snap, you took the closest object to you and stabbed her. Out of panic you just ran out and left to your apartment. The next day feeling so guilty that you went back and made it look like someone else did it."

"Is that really what you want to hear from me? You really want me to say I killed my own girlfriend? Fine then. I did it, it was me, I killed y/n the girl I love so much. Now get this over with and put me in jail. I'm done with you guys." I lied about everything, it was not me but they won't stop putting the blame on me. They'll continue until I say what they wanna hear, so that's what I did.

~
A/N: someone take away the criminal series on tv and Netflix away from me cuz I'm getting obsessed-
Anyway have a goodnight/morning
💚🌱