|Doyoung|

Doyoung
Word count: 1000
-

Y/N's POV

"Hi I'm y/n." I introduced myself to the last guy. Johnny decided he wanted me to meet his other friends so here we are. "Doyoung." He simply said. "Okay, rude." He sighs. "Excuse me, what did you say?" He asks me. "That you're rude." I said louder. "Oh I'm sorry that I'm not what you expected." He said sarcastically. "Whatever, I don't need to talk with you." I turn away from him. "Y/n what's wrong?" Johnny asks me. "He's rude. But it's okay, I'll just talk with the others, they're nice." I smile.

Doyoung's POV

"What did I hear from y/n?" Johnny walks up to me. "Uh your friend there is also rude so don't only blame me." I tell him. "Oh come on just try getting to know each other. You actually have a lot in common, you can talk about these things." He smiles. "Just because you say so. But if she keeps being rude back, don't expect me to be nice." He nods in response. I walk to y/n. "What do you want?" She asks. I look at Johnny first and sigh. "I apologise for my behaviour."

"Okay, have a nice day." She turns around. "Excuse me? I apologised to you. The least you can do is also apologise for your behaviour." I turn her around. "Okay fine, sorry. Now happy?" I sigh. "Johnny said we should talk so maybe we should do that." I say. "Why?" She asks confused. "To Show him quickly that we can get along and after that we don't need to speak ever again to each other." I say pretty confident about my plan. "Sure, what you wanna talk about?" She asks. "I don't know. He said we have a lot in common, but what exactly?"

"Do you also sit a whole day in your room?" She question and I nod. "That's exactly what he means then." She chuckles. "What's so funny?" I ask her. "Nothing. So what do you do when you're just in your room?" She asks me. "Kind of everything. Sometimes I paint a bit, I sleep a lot and watch series in there." I tell her. "What about you?" I ask her. "I watch movies, I play online games, and sometimes I play a little something on my guitar. But also mainly sleeping." She explains to me.

"You play guitar? That's nice." I say. "You say that to be nice or you mean it?" She cocks a brow at me. "I mean it. I'm not all evil, if that's what you think I am." I see a small smile appear on her face. "I guess you're still alright." She says. "Oh really?" She hit my shoulder. "Yah don't be so cocky." She rolls her eyes. "Hey I'm not. But you're also okay." I say. "That's what I like to hear!" Johnny appears from behind us as he hugs us both. "Aye Johnny no, I can't breathe!" Y/n dramatically said.

"Drama queen." I mumbled. "She's a drama queen but you can be a drama king at some times too." Johnny exposes me, making y/n laugh loudly. "You don't have to say that to everyone." I glare at him. "Oh okay, I'll let you 2 be." He walks back. Now me and y/n stood there in silence, not knowing what to say. "And..." we both say at the same time and laugh afterwards. "You say first." I tell her. "Are there moments you do something else than just being in your room?" She asks me.

"I sometimes go out to some cafe, mostly at some nice place with a great view." I tell her. "That sounds nice." She smiles. "I can take you sometime." I blurt out. "If you want of course. I'm not pushing you to come with me." I awkwardly chuckle. "I'd like to." She smiles. "Great. Maybe I need your number, then we can choose a date and place." I tell her. "Oh yeah of course. Here." I hand my phone to her as she gives me her phone number. "Thanks." I have no idea why I thanked her. "D-do you actually have a girlfriend?" She stutters a bit.

"No. No. Do you?" She shook her head in response. "So we're both going out as 2 single friends." I look away from her, trying to avoid the awkward smile on my face to show. "Let's call it a date." I look at y/n in surprise. "A date? Yeah okay sure." I tell her. "That's good." Another silence overtook us. "Hey you 2, how is it going here?" Johnny asks us. "It's... okay. Yeah great." Y/n said. We're apparently hiding that we have a date. "That's fantastic." He smiles. We nod in response.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asks me. "Out." I answer him. "Where?" He asks me. "A cafe." I tell him. "With who?" I sigh. "You know don't you?" He nods with a big smile. "You and y/n are dating!" He cheerfully sang. "Yes okay, I know. Calm down." I tell him. "But it's such amazing news. I warn you, she's like a sister to me so don't, hurt, her." He tells me, I nod quickly. "Don't worry, but I have to go or I'll be late." I say as I get out of the door. "Have fun!"

"Hi y/n." I sit at the table y/n was at. "Hey Doyoung." She smiles sweetly. "It's really beautiful here." She says as we look outside. "I knew you'd like it. Have you already ordered something?" I ask her. "No I just got here, right before you." I nod. "Then let's order something." I say. We both look at the menu before placing our orders. "Johnny knows about this date." I informed. "I know. He dragged it out of me. I'm sorry." She apologises. "It's fine. Don't worry okay. We're here now for each other, let's enjoy this day."

~
A/N: The first half of my school year is over and I got good grades, ya girl didn't fail any classes! I'm so happy now~ have a nice day/evening everyone!
💚🌱