|Jeno|

Jeno☁︎
Word count: 998
He has a secret relationship with y/n

Y/N's POV

"I wanna go out." Jeno says with a pout. "As a date?" He nods with a big smile. "You know we can't do that." I tell him. "But it's been so long." He sighs. "I know. I'd like to go out too but now you're getting more famous we gotta be more careful. We don't want to ruin your career." I say. "Sometimes I just wish I didn't choose to be an idol. I can never go out without anyone noticing." He sighs deeply.

"Is it too much asked to have a nice date alone with my girlfriend outside?" He hugs me, snuggling his head in my neck. "One day it'll be fine to go out and not care but now is too soon." I tell him and give a kiss on his cheek. "Can you stay over tonight?" He asks me. "But I got nothing, no clothes no toothbrush, no underwear." I say. "Maybe another time, I promise you. But I also gotta wake up early." I kiss him goodbye. "See you later, bye babe. Be careful!" He tells me.

I get outside, the cold air hitting my face. I start walking home but pass a convenience store first. I got myself some ramen to make at home and a popsicle for now. I decided to walk through the park. It's really beautiful with the sunset. Suddenly someone grabbed me by my wrist I wanted to scream but He shushed me, I recognised his voice. "It's just me, don't scream." I smile as I know it's Jeno. He drags me behind the old wall that no one knows it's purpose for. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I wanted to see you, and you forgot this when you left."

Jeno placed a long kiss on my lips. He pulls away and smiles. "What if someone sees us?" I ask. "They won't. We're behind the scary wall no one dares to pass." He chuckles. "But still." I hit his chest not too hard. "But why do you even care? Don't you like my kisses anymore?" He asks me. "I love them! But I care because you're bringing yourself in danger." I say. "I'm just as human as everybody else, I have the same rights on loving someone than anybody else. And I love you and I'm not breaking some law or something."

"You're crazy." I playfully roll my eyes. "Crazy about you yes." He leans in for a small kiss. "You're cheesy." I commented. "Only for you. And you like it, don't tell me otherwise. I know you y/n." We both laugh before he placed another kiss on my lips. "Let's go on a date tomorrow. I'm not accepted a no. I'll take you to some restaurant and a movie." He tells me. "Sounds nice." I smile for a second forgetting about all paparazzi and fans that Jeno has. "Let me walk you home now."

We walk next to each other through the park. There weren't many people here so no one who'd recognise him. "Wait maybe we should cover up, to not get recognised." I say. "Do you really care so much about it?" I slowly nod. "You're dating Lee Jeno, a human being, not some idol." He tells me. "But you are a-" he cuts me off with a kiss. We then hear a clicking sound of a camera. "With you I'm just Jeno. I wanna forget my sorrows of work when I'm with you. Now let's go before they follow us."

Jeno takes my hand and we start running. Since there were many people on the streets we could get away from the paparazzi. "They lost us." Jeno chuckles. "Yeah but they still got pictures of us." I say. "It's okay and if it really starts to bother you, I'll see what I can do with the company to prevent the rumours and photos to spread." I slowly nod in response. We quickly arrived at my apartment. "I see you tomorrow, bye babe. I love you!" Jeno winks and gives me one more kiss before leaving.

I woke up by my alarm and look at the time, it's so early. But what really caught my eye were the many notifications. I opened them and saw many people tagging me in pictures of me and Jeno last night. They already spread around. I start reading the comments. Many were hate but there were also nice and sweet comments. Someone else posted a video where Jeno was saying that he's a human being and has the rights to date. Here were many more positive comments. It was nice to see that there are still fans who are supportive. I then received a call from Jeno.

"Good morning." I smile when saying hi. "Have you seen it?" Jeno asks me. "Yes I did." I tell him. "I'm so sorry about all the hate, don't mind them okay. I'll report all the hate and get them removed." He tells me. "Jeno, you've been only looking at the hate, haven't you?" He quietly hums. "There are also many positive comments. Messages of fans who support us and think it's sweet and good news." I tell him. "Really?" He asks. "Really. All I don't get is how fast they've figured who I was." I say laughing.

"Fans are the real FBI, they can find out anything in a minute. If it bothers you, just tell me okay." He tells me. "I will. But I gotta get ready now for work. I'll see you tonight for our date." I smile. "Yes our date. I can't wait! Bye babe, have a good day at work." He sounds cheerful. "You too bye bye!" We ended the call. I couldn't stop smiling, what I thought would be the hell is actually still very calm. I'm glad that we're getting accepted. Now we don't have to hide and pretend anymore.

~
A/N: normalise idols dating! I really think it's adorable as I look at Hyuna and Dawn, I want idols to be free like them and do whatever they want
💚🌱