|Jisung|

Jisung🐣
Word count: 1017
How they ended up asleep on the couch

Y/N's POV

"Jack, come back, come back." Haechan says Rose's line. "I'm the king of the world!" Renjun suddenly screams in Haechan's ear as they do the famous pose of Titanic when they're at the front of the boat. I laugh with them, just like everyone else. Even some other people in the restaurant were looking and laughing. "And that's why I don't drink." Jaemin mumbles. "Huh did you say something?" I ask him, he just shook his head. I shrug and focused back on the others.

That's how it all started. When we became tipsy and even drunk. Earlier that day it was all peaceful. I prepared some things for the oh so fancy party of my mom, she's celebrating nothing but all her classy friends are coming over. I didn't want to be in the mess at home so I made my way to Dream's dorm. The door swung open revealing Jeno. "Hey." I smile. "Y/n hi, come in." I walk inside and sit on th couch with everybody else. "Since when are Haechan and Chenle here?" I questioned. "We wanted to go out for dinner together." Chenle explains.

"Can I come with you guys?" I ask. "Yes, come with us!" Jisung smiles. "We will be drinking tho, you're just warned." Haechan tells me. "I'm an adult too now just like Jisung. I'm allowed to drink." All their face expressions changed. "Are you sure?" I nod. "Please! Mom's doing this whole organisation for tomorrow but it's one big mess and she keeps nagging. If I go with you guys I have an excuse to not be there." I smile. "Fine come with us." Jaemin tells me. "Wow, didn't expect you to agree." I mumble.

"What why?" He furrows. "Because you're the mom, I thought you were gonna lecture me about how bad the influence of alcohol could be and blah blah." Jaemin pretends to be shocked. "Sometimes I can be chill and let my 2 children be free. So take it and stop complaining." He tells me. We got all ready to leave to the restaurant. "I shotgun a seat at the window!" Jisung said. "And I shotgun any place but next to Jisung." I furrow at Chenle. "Why don't you sit next to your best friend?" I ask confused. "Um I thought maybe someone else wants to sit next to him."

I let it pass and followed everyone to the mini van. We got in one by one. The only spot left was next to Jisung. They must've done it on purpose, they all know how much I like him. "Are we Ready kids?" Jaemin asks. "Stop calling us kids. We're adults now." Me and Jisung complain. "Until the day that you're older than me, I'll keep calling you my kids." He says. "But that's forever!" He smiles and nods. We start the car ride to the restaurant. We soon arrived at a KBBQ.

We all ordered the food and drinks. "Jaemin you're not drinking?" I ask. "Nope. I'm the driver today and every other day. But it's fine, I choose to be." He tells me. "Okay." Jisung pokes my arm. "What's up?" I ask him. "Nothing really. Crazy how this is our first time... drinking I mean of course. What other first time hah." He awkwardly laughs. "Omg Jisung for real?" Chenle gasps. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come off like that." He said. "You're not even drunk yet. How could you?" Renjun playfully whines at him.

We got our first round of drinks. It soon turned into a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th which I passed and even a fifth round which I did join again. I wasn't really drunk, okay I was but not as much as the other guys. This is where the Titanic came up and Haechan and Renjun started singing My heart will go on. It's crazy here but it's fun. "Jeno, don't fall asleep." Chenle commented. I look at Jeno who was half asleep on his chair. "I'm not sleeping." He softly says. "Maybe it's time to go home." We all whine as Jaemin said that.

"Hey don't worry there's more drinks at home." Renjun said. Jaemin just rolls his eyes as we help each other walk out without falling or hurting ourselves. Jaemin drove us home safely. We stumble into the elevator and go to the right floor. "Y/n sit here." Jisung pulls my arm so I would sit next to him. We start giggling and laughing about nothing. "I wanna laugh too, about what are we laughing?" Chenle asks. We couldn't answer because we were still laughing. "Let them be, I'm taking Jeno to his room." Jaemin said, holding onto the said boy. "I'm not tired yet."

"You're drunk and you were yawning the whole ride home." The 2 walk in Jeno's room. "Here." Haechan and Renjun walk out the kitchen with a few more bottles of beer. "Y/n." Jisung calls my name. "Yes Jisungie? What's up?" I ask him. "You're so pretty you know that." He tells me making me blush. "Awww Look at them blushing and confessing." Haechan coos. "Shh. It looks like they don't know we're here." Renjun shushed them. "Oh thank you Jisung." I smile shyly. "Can I kiss you?" Before I could answer he already leaned in and kissed me.

"Woah!" Chenle exclaimed. "Wohoo a reason more to drink and celebrate. Congratulations!" They cheer. "I like you." Jisung tells me. "I like you too." I chuckle. "Are you guys still drinking? Come here, no more alcohol." Jaemin takes away the bottles. "And be a bit quiet. Jeno's sick." He tells us. "Sick or an early hangover?" Renjun questions. "Doesn't matter just be quiet." I yawn and rub my eyes. "Are you tired?" Jisung asks and I nod. "Come lay down." He opened his arms, we ended up falling asleep on the couch together. I'm sure the next morning the guys will make fun of it. But I don't care at the moment.

~
A/N: I'm craving cake but also McFlurry but I got no money... also Mark and Jungwoo's 24h relay cams are freaking cute! I wanna play ps4 games and cuddle afterwards with someone too-
💚🌱