|Yuta|

Yuta
Word count: 1012
He's your stepbrother

Y/N POV

"Yuta!" I gasp loudly as he walked through the backdoor into the kitchen. His nose was bleeding and he had a bruised lip. "Shh, is my mom home?" He asks. "She's in her office, why? What happened?" I ask. "I got into a fight, obviously. But my mom can't find out she's already mad at me for getting in trouble so much." He tells me. "Then why do you still fight if you know your mom gets mad. Let me help you with that." I wanted to take care of his nosebleed but he pulls away.

"Don't touch it. I gotta go to my room." He turns around to walk out of the kitchen but his mom stood there at the door. "Another fight Yuta? What do I do with you? You're such a trouble ch-" I interrupted before she could finish her sentence. "It's my fault. I got in trouble and Yuta came up for me, he really didn't mean any harm. He just protected me." I tell his mother. "You. It's been the 5th time this month already. Yuta only gets in trouble because of you, maybe it's time to learn how to defend yourself."

"Mom don't blame y/n." Yuta says. "But it's because of y/n that your nose is bleeding and your lip is bruised and that you get in fights every single week again. Go to your room, I'll have a talk with your dad as soon as he gets home." I walk up to my room, it's always like this. But I can't get him in more trouble with his mother. I close my door behind me and lay down on my bed. What will dad think about it? Am I going to get grounded?

A soft knock was placed on my door. "Y/n can I come in?" It was Yuta. "Thank you so much." He hugs me. "No. I do this all the time, by now I'm the trouble child. I'm sick of it Yuta." I groan. "It's either you stop getting into trouble or I won't defend you by your mother anymore." I tell him. "No you can't tell her." He shook his head. "Then stop fighting every guy you see on the streets." I tell him. I go to my window and look outside. "Are you mad at me?"

He wraps his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. We've been secretly dating for a while now. "I'm really sorry, I can make it up to you." He placed soft kisses on my cheek. "No." I push him away. "Come on y/n, baby." He takes my hand. "I'm tired of your talking. Every time you promise me you won't do this again but the next day you come home with another scar or bruise. What if this gets worse and you come home with a broken bone or even worse... what if you don't come home at all."

"Hey, don't say that. That won't ever happen okay." He pulls me into his embrace and kissed my forehead. "I won't go that far. I promise you to stay out of trouble from now. I mean it." He tells me. "If you don't keep that promise, it's over between us." I tell him. "Y/n... what's going on here?" I look at my dad who just walked in. Yuta quickly let go of me. "I knew it. He's bad for you, I wouldn't believe you've gotten in trouble but he... he's a bad influence on you." Dad was furious.

"No he's not. I never got in trouble, I just wanted to help him out of more trouble with his mom. Dad please you gotta believe me, Yuta's a good guy." I tell him. "If he's a good guy then why does he always fight? Y/n we're leaving, you can't see him ever again." Dad tells me. "Wait sir. Let me explain, I really don't just get into fights." Yuta says. "Let him explain dad." I honestly wanted to know as well. Yuta never told me anything about it. We all went to the living room where his mother also was.

"I don't just fight to fight, I'm not a trouble child as you all think." He starts. "Then why do you always fight Yuta?" His mother asks impatiently. "They pick on me, they hurt me for no reason so I try to defend myself. I see dad often and he teaches me how to defend myself more. This is not what I want or asked for." We were all quiet. We didn't know this happened. I get up and give him a hug. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" I ask only loud enough for him to hear.

"I didn't say anything because mom doesn't like the fact that I see my dad again. And I didn't want anyone to worry." He tells me. "But this is serious we should worry and help you." I say. "Can I talk with my son, alone please." His mother asks. "Come y/n." Me and dad go to the kitchen. "What will happen now?" I ask. "I don't know, they'll figure it out." Dad tells me. "What if Yuta goes back to his father? Does that mean I won't see him again?" I ask.

"Let me ask you first something. Do you love him?" I nod in response. "I really do and he isn't a bad influence at all. Yuta's sweet and nice to me and he's the best I've ever had." I tell him. "Then no matter where he goes, you can still see him. Be happy with him." Dad tells me. "Thank you!" I hug him. "Y/n." I look at Yuta. Without saying anything we hug each other. "I love you." I tell him for the first time. "I love you too." He whispers in my ear. "I won't leave you ever. But it'll all be better, no fighting no problems." I smile knowing it'll be fine.

~
A/N: uh have a nice day ig... I really don't know what to say else hehe
💚🌱