|Yuta|

Yuta
Word count: 1135
!¡car crash!¡
-

Y/N's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed. Why am I here? "You woke up." A man stood at the end of the bed and smiled. My throat hurts, my head was spinning and my body felt heavy. "Keep it calm, you don't have to rush yourself. You remember anything?" He asks me. I shook my head. "You ended up in a car crash. It was pretty bad but they saved you. I'm happy about that!" He seemed to be really happy. "Who are you?" My voice was hoarse and barely audible.

"You don't remember me? How is that possible? Come on, you must be joking right." He sounds disappointed and even a bit angry. "You remember your own name?" He asks and I nod. "Y/n y/l/n." I tell him. "I'll get a doctor for you." He left the room with his head hanging low, I still don't know anything about him. Not even his name. I look around me and see the many things attached to my body, it's freaking me out. I started crying in silence. Why can't I remember anything? The doctor walks in with the same guy behind him.

"Hello y/n, we'll do a quick check up. Can you lift your hand please?" I complied. "Your other hand now." I moved it up  just enough. "Can you feel if I do this?" He holds my foot and puts a little pressure on it. "Ah yes, I feel that." He did the same with my other. "And that." I cough a bit. "Here drink some water." The unfamiliar boy gave me a glass as I took a few sips. "Doctor why doesn't she remember me?" He asks, fear and sorrow lingering in his voice.

"Like we already said she must've lost her memory and have some brain damage." I look at the 2. "Will she get it back, her memories?" He asks. "We can't tell you that. I'm sorry. I have to go now. Y/n call for us if you need anything." I nod as he left. "Y/n it's me, Yuta. Your b- I'm your best friend." He sighs. "I'm sorry I can't remember you." I apologise. "It's not your fault. But once you get out of here I'll make sure to take care of you. Just like before." He smiles his beautiful shiny smile.

"Why do you take care of me? Don't I have parents?" I ask. "Yes you do, but in Japan. We're in Korea, we live here. Together, happily." He tells me. "I wanna remember you, believe me. But I can't." He takes my hand in his. "I believe you, don't worry. I'm here for you okay. I will always be." I look him deep in the eyes, they tell me I can trust him. "Thank you." He ruffles my hair. "I'm sorry this happened to you. You're strong and I know that you can do it."

"Finally back home, you recognise this place?" Yuta asks me but I shook my head. "It's very neat here." I say looking around. "You decided most decorations, I just try my best keeping it clean when you weren't here." He tells me. "I chose this all?" I questioned. "Yes you did. You said you really liked this style." I couldn't believe he said that. "I'd never choose something like this. It's so boring." I hear Yuta chuckle. "Honestly that's what I also thought but you really insisted on it. But how come you now changed your mind?" He asks confused. "I don't remember anything from my past, which most likely means I also am not the same anymore. Different preferences, dislikes and likes."

"We can later always redecorate but right now we'll have to focus on your full recovery." I nod in response. "That's a great idea. Can I look some more around?" He nods. "Sure, go take a look. I'll make some lunch, you must be starving. Hospital food ain't the best either." He chuckles and goes to the kitchen. I take a look at the rooms. I open the closet and see all very soft coloured clothes, dresses, skirts, anything I wouldn't wear right now.

"Yuta why's there only one bedroom? I thought we're friend. Is a bit crazy to sleep in the same right." He stares in front of him before answering. "I sleep on the couch, don't worry." He faked a smile. "And about my clothes, they're creeping me out! So boring and normal. I want something more exciting and some darker tints." I explain. "We can go shopping tomorrow if you want. But with enough breaks in between. The doctor said you can't do long distances without a break." I nod as I remember the doctor saying that. "I can't wait to go shopping."

"Good morning!" I smile as I see Yuta on the couch, still half asleep. "Ready to go shopping?" I ask. "First a shower and breakfast. Wait... are you wearing my clothes?" He asks pointing at his shirt. "Oh, I hope you don't mind, I really like it and it's more my style. With the nice print on it and the black and white." I smile. "Well it looks cute on you so why not." I blushed at his words. "Did you say I'm cute?" I ask. "Oh yeah, we're friends." It sounded more as if he was mumbling it to himself.

"Let's take a break now y/n. We've been out for a long time already." Yuta says. "That's true. Let's eat something here." I point to a good looking restaurant. "Sure." We walk in and sit at a table. "You got a lot of new clothes now. Are you happy with them?" I nod heavily. "More than happy! I don't know what was wrong with the previous y/n but now she finally got some good style." I chuckle. "At least you're still that cheerful and smiley girl that I love." My eyes widened.

"You love me?" I questioned. "Y/n, when you didn't recognise me I couldn't tell you I'm your boyfriend. It hurts that you didn't remember me and didn't remember that I'm your boyfriend. Because yes I am." He looks me in the eyes as he told me all of this. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? If you're my boyfriend you are my boyfriend. Then you don't gotta tell me you're my best friend." He was surprised to hear that from me. "I can only try my best getting my memories with you back. It only helps more if you don't hide such big information about us." I hold his hand. He looks at it and smiles. His cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I just love and care about you." Yuta says.

~
A/N: this would actually be even longer but that'd be too long so I shortened the end a little... I hope it's still good
💚🌱