|Kun|

Kun☁︎
Word count: 911
Ten matches you 2

Y/N's POV

I was at WayV's dorm with Louis on my lap and watching something on tv with Kun, YangYang and Lucas. "Hey y/n." Ten sits next to me. "Hey Ten." I say on the exact same tone of excitement. "Are you free on Friday?" He suddenly asks me. Everyone looks out way. "Are you asking me out?" I questioned. "No, just answer." He tells me. "Okay uh no I don't have anything planned." I tell Ten. He gets up and sits next to Kun. "Hey Kun." Ten says cheerfully.

"What?" Kun glares not trusting what Ten's gonna say next. "Friday, you're free right?" He asks. "You looked at my calendar didn't you?" Ten just laughs. "Great so, Friday at 7pm right here. Be ready you 2, and dress up fancy yeah?" He tells us leaving me and Kun confused. "What about us?" Lucas asks looking at YangYang. "We can go out." They then laugh. "Rather stay inside and game." Ah kids. "Oh by the way. I got something planned on Friday but you 2 can go out without me, don't worry 'kay? Have a nice date!" Mine and Kun's eyes widened.

"Wait what? A date? Ooh since when are you a thing?" YangYang asks. "We're not." Kun laughs nervously. "Aww that's sad because y/n really likes you." He blurts out. I throw a pillow in YangYang's face. "He means as friends of course. He doesn't even know what he's talking about. YangYang Care to take a nap you look really tired." I shot him a glare. "Yes mom." He groans and rolls his eyes. Lucas sat here with a big smile watching the scene. "So you like me?" Kun asks. "Just say yes y/n, Kun likes you too!"

It was Kun's turn to throw a pillow at Lucas. "Also just as friends hehe, Lucas maybe you should also go and sleep." The tall guy got up and walks to his room. "So you like me?" He asks me again. "I could say the same." I reply. "But like as friends or more?" I could feel my face heat up. "I think it's obvious isn't it?" I say. "So Friday at 7? I'll pick you up." He smiles. "Great, I can't wait." I say. "Restaurant and then an outdoor movie night?" He asks. "Like the outdoor movies at a parking lot?"

Kun nods. "I always wanted to do that! Sounds amazing, thanks!" I hug him. When I realised I was still hugging him I pull away. "Sorry I got a little too excited." I giggle. "That was cute." He tells me. "Shut up I'm going to blush if you don't stop." I playfully hit his arm. "Aren't you already a blushing mess." He laughs, he's enjoying what he's doing. "Oh god you just got even redder, I didn't thought that was possible." He only laughs more. "Oh god stop!" I hid my face in my hands. "I was just kidding. Sorry, but that was still cute."

I had dressed up nicely and was ready for the date. Is it a date? What if he doesn't see it as a date? The doorbell brought me out of my trance. I opened and see Kun with a smile. "These are for you." He hands me a small bouquet of flowers. "I know it isn't much but I couldn't show up with nothing." He scratched the back of his neck. "It's lovely, thank you. Come inside, I'll put these in a vase." He walks in and I close the door.

"Can I say that you look stunning, you always do actually." He says with a low chuckle. "Thanks, you also look amazing." I complimented him. I put the flowers in a vase with some water and found a nice place for them. "Kun." I start. "Y/n." He says my name. "Is this considered a date?" I ask. "Yes, unless you don't want this to be a date." He says. "No no I think it's great that this is a date. I just wasn't sure if you thought so too." He chuckles and comes closer. "Are you nervous? You shouldn't be it's just me." He hugs me.

After our dinner at the restaurant Kun drives us to the outdoor movie theatre. The car was parked on a nice spot where we could see everything perfectly. A man was walking around selling popcorn and drinks. "You want some?" Kun noticed I was looking at the snacks. "You don't have to pay everything for me." I say. "Shh let me just get it for you okay." The man then got to the car, on my side. I rolled down my window.

"1 popcorn and 2 cola's please." Kun asks nicely. "One popcorn and a cola for the pretty lady, and your drink." Kun frowns. "Are you trying to hit on her?" He asks the man. "Why not? I mean she's beautiful." He smiles creepily. "She's my girlfriend, get away." Kun hands him the money and rolled up the window again. "I'm your girlfriend?" I ask blushing. "Sorry, I just wanted him to leave quickly. You're my date not his. And I'm sure he doesn't even like you as much as I do." He says. "I love you y/n." My heart did a thing when he said those words. "I love you too Kun." We both smile and He leans closer to kiss me.

~
A/N: thank you all for more than 30k reads!!
💚🌱