February 2nd

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6(ESV)

So lately this feeling of worthlessness and the feeling like no one is listening to me, has been on me. I bet we all have days like this. These days are definitely not my favorite.

I have days where I feel alone. There may be people home with me but I still feel like I'm by myself. When I talk to people at school or people I know, I feel like they aren't that interested in listening to how I feel, or even just how has by day been. They only ask to be polite, it seems.

My mind wonders to different thoughts, saying they don't talk to me because of this, or that reason. They don't care. I beat myself down with these thoughts. In reality, they are probably just busy. Sometimes I don't realize these things, and then I get upset about it.

I have to stop and remember, the world keeps moving. It doesn't stop. People have stuff to do, they have places to go, but there is only one that will always have time for you.

Reach out to God when you feel upset. I forget things all the time. I may know it but I still try to reach out to the people around me, but I don't remember I expect them to fill my heart with a loneliness in my heart that I'm seeking. I think that they can be the immediate answer I need. It's hard to remember that. I know it is. I just have to always keep trying to remember.

God is our comfort, our strength, our love, our truth, our resting place, our shield, our counselor. God is many things. Remember to turn to God first when you're down. He will listen to you and he is someone you can always talk to. He knows exactly what you're going through. Spend some time with him and just talk with him.

He is an amazing listener who you can talk to an confide in. He's the only one who truly knows you. God is always there for you. I promise! He promises! Just have faith. Don't loose hope yet.

I think I may need to read this chapter myself!

Dear Lord,
Thank you for being a listening ear when it seems like no one else is listening. Lately I've been down and I need to remember to go to you Lord. (Now talk about your situation.) Thank you for being with me especially when I feel down. I know I can always depend on you. When I'm feeling down, help me to remember that you know what I'm going through. Help me to remember you are my comfort. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen.