February 17th

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31(ESV)

Romans 8:31 one of my favorite bible verses. Rejection. One of my biggest fears when I go and ask a guy out! Have you ever been scared of rejection? If you have, how do you over come it? 

When we get rejected from something, we feel hurt and disappointed, but as a believe we have a resource in God's Word that can bring comfort and clarity to the situation. 

Just because one person rejected you doesn't mean you're not unlovable. You are accepted. You are loved. When we feel rejected, we have to remember to put it in the past and remember your place in Christ. Don't let rejection define you. 

As a Christian we are not defined by our mistakes  or by disappointment or by the rejection of others. We are defined as children of God, born again to newness of life and endowed with every spiritual blessing and accepted in Christ Jesus. Rejection does not a mesure of our true worth. What others think of you is not what you true are. 

 Jesus will never reject you. "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

Bible.org says "Shift your focus to God's acceptance of you. Take a moment, open your Bible, and read Ephesians 1:3-14. Look how special we are to God! We are:

-Blessed

-Chosen

-Loved

-Predestined

-Adopted

-Redeemed

-Forgiven

-Lavished with grace

-Included in Christ

-Sealed with the Spirit

-Guaranteed an inheritance"

God makes it possible for us to walk through the disappointments in life with a knowledge that His provision for us works. His grace and His comfort are ours as we rest in Him.

"And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town." Matthew 10:14

Dear Lord,
When I feel hurt and disappointed because of rejection, help me to remember it does not define me. I know you will never reject me. I am loved and blessed because of You. I am not defined by what people say. I am defined by my love in you God. Help me to overcome the feeling of disappointment and help me to see Your love. In Jesus name, Amen.

*I'm am trying so hard to catch up on writing! Hang in there I will get there. I have just been piled up with school and now that drivers ed is starting soon, I don't know what I'll do!*

**Also, I need some topics to write about! Comment or message me suggestions! It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!**

***I also want to thank you for 6.1k reads!***