February 14th

"Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction?" Amos 3:3

It is the time of love. Valentines day! Happy Valentine's day guys! Have you ever been in a relationship? Don't worry if you haven't yet, but what is important for a relationship?

The bible states that it is unwise to date someone who doesn't love God. Read 2 Corinthians 6:14-15. Also don't date someone who claims to be a christian but doesn't live by it. Those are hypocrites.

Always remember inner beauty counts the most. Your looks change! Read 1 Peter 3:4. Don't give up your values for a chance to date. If you think you have to change for a guy, then it's not worth it.

On a side note, remember in the bible, it says the dating should not include a sexual relationship. Its for married couples. Keep pure! When you are in a relationship, remember to stay faithful, too.

Proverbs 4:23 tells us to guard our heart. Be very careful about giving our affections, because our heart influences everything else in our lives.

For everyone else that is waiting for our prince, remember God has someone for you. In Genesis 2:18 it states, then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him." Trust God and ask him. He has the perfect one out there.

For example, a lady at my church once prayed when she was little that the right guy would propose in a orange shirt. Many years later, after not so good relationships, a guy at my church proposed to her wearing a orange shirt. They are now happily married.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for promising to have someone for me. No matter how long it takes, he is out there. Let him love You and have him to help guide me closer to you. Make him supportive and loving. Faithful and caring. I trust you, God. In Jesus name, Amen.