February 9th

"I do not sit with the worthless or associate with hypocrites" Psalm 26:4

I look around my school and I hear a lot of kids calling themselves Christians but they don't act like one. I'm not the one to judge but, I know one thing, they are hypocrites.

These are the kids that will say "Yeah I'm a Christan" but then they are the kids that smoke and skip class and give teachers a hard time.

"If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." 1 John 4:20(ESV). If you think about it, you could call them off about what they are doing, but you would be just as bad as them! Also  if we find ourselves like that, sit back and think about what you can do. What's the best thing to do as a Christian.

Hypocrites are people you don't want to let yourself to get involved with. "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless." James 1:26(ESV).

As a Christian you are to watch what you say and how you act. Your setting an example as a Christian. So are those other people. The hypocrites. As a Christian you can see that the way they act and the way they speak isn't very Godly. Don't get involved with them. "Having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people." 2 Timothy 3:5(ESV).

If you are already involved, pray for them. Set a Godly example. Invite them to Church. Help them to see what it really means to be a Christian. Ask God for help. He will help you as you are trying to help someone else.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for your true word. Thank you for the truth. Lord, I am asking for help. Help me to help others see your word. Help me how you want me to share the gospel with them. Let them see the truth. Help them to believe the truth and act on the truth. To act as a true Christian. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen.