January 17th

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12

Do you feel like you are too young to participate in church? Or too young to make an impact in this world. Well have you checked your bible out? I think you should!

The Bible says "The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him" 2 Chronicles 16:9. When God is looking for someone to use, he's looking at their heart and not by how old you are!

In the Bible, Jeremiah told God he was too young to speak. Then God told him, "Don't say, 'I'm too young' for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you" Jeremiah 1:6-7. Do you know the story of David and Goliath. David was only a boy and he killed Goliath. Josiah became king of Judah when he was eight years old.

You'll never be too young to change the world for the cause of Jesus and never too young to be a Godly example to anyone you know. The way you live your Christian life right now speaks loudly to your friends, family and everyone at church.

So you might think I can't change the world, but you can definitely make a change in it. You can change someone's world. Stop thinking that you have to be a certain age to be more active at church. That's what I kept telling myself. I would be in church and I would see all the older people with their hands up and worshiping. I kept saying "Oh once I'm that age I'll do that" or "when I'm that older I'll do that." I kept thinking that, but now I see that I don't need to be older in order to praise and worship. The church won't judge you either. That's the reason you go to church. To praise and worship!

Your time starts now! You are never too young to be a christian! You're never too young to prove your love for God!

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this wonderful life you given me. Thank you for all the bright people, young and old! know now that we are never too young to show our love for you. No matter where am! want to be able to share your love, Lord. Show me where can share it! Is there special people should talk to? Is there job can do for you? will do anything for you to prove my love for you! In Jesus name, Amen.

Sorry this update was so late. finished it earlier and thought published it, but actually deleted it. So yeah! Here it is! God Bless!