February 19th

"But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ" Ephesians 4:15 (KJV)

I have talked about about speaking love and the truth before but what does it mean? What does speaking love mean to you?

I have seen in the past month, in my class, I hear a lot of smash talk about different religions and faith. I remember clearly one kid came out and said "I hate all religions!". Now I wasn't about to stand up and say "How could you? I take that to offence! Your wrong!". I actually just at back and thought to myself, "Why do they all feel this way?".  I actually felt like is was sort of my fault he felt that way.

Many people out there feel like this kid in my class. I kept asking myself  why? I then realized, what if we, as in Christians and people of God, aren't showing them the love Of God? So many of us don't tell these people how much God truly loves them!

Just a few weeks ago, I read this article online about how this group of Christians held up these signs at a 'Gay Pride Parade'. Now you might ask, what did those signs say. Well I can say, they didn't say "God hates you" or anything like that. These signs said "I'm sorry."

Two words. I'm sorry. They where sorry for how the rest of us had treated them. They told them that God still loves them. They weren't there to put them down. They spoke love. Now do you think Jesus would walk around to put the sinners down and call them names? No. These sinners, these human beings, are people God created. God made them.

God will love you no matter what you do. No matter what sin you commit. God will never love you any less than he did before! That's what these Christians where showing these people at the parade. They are sorry for the rest of us making them feel like God hate them!

Showing the love of God, is proof of God's existence! Like in the song Proof Of Your Love by For King & COUNTRY, "No matter what we say, no matter what we believe, no matter what we do, we are bankrupt without love." Where is the love by scaring all these people away. Like I said, no matter what you do as a person, God will always love you, and it's our job to tell this to people. Share it to the world.

Show them how great God's love truly is and how great it is to share it to others. Make your love unstoppable!

Dear Lord,
Thank you Lord for helping me show people your great love! You are my loving God and you will always be loving! You care about each and everyone of us. Thank you for showing me the great power of love. For we are nothing without love. In Jesus Name, Amen.