January 4th

"God does not want you to awaken love until the time is right." Song of Songs 2:7

Have you ever said your life would be so much happier if you had a boyfriend? I admit, I have said that before. After I read some books on lies and discovering the truth, I came upon a chapter about boys. So I was boy crazy. What did it matter? Well to be honest, it mattered a lot. The truth was, I don't need a boyfriend in my life to make me happy. 

Ask your self, hows your relationship with God? In one of the books I read, a girl named Mia was completely boy crazy. Her mom was worried and helped Mia set up a plan. This plan was to concentrate completely on God. Once she was done, she said it was one of the best years out of her high school years.

As I have said many times before, God has a great life planned for you. That means he even has the perfect husband planned for you, but that means when the time is right. God wants you to marry a Christian; To marry a man that will lead you spiritually. That man will come when the time is right. 

So for now, work on your relationship with God. Spend some more time reading his word. Have your heart focused on Him. I recommend the book The Power of a Praying Teen by Stormie Omartian. After reading it, I felt like my relationship with God was stronger. Focusing on your relationship with God is very important. Your most desired title over your life is daughter of the KING. 

Dear Lord, 

Thank you for your wonderful plans for me. I know one day I dream to marry the right man you have picked for me. Thank you for sending him when the time is right. Lord, I would to spend time with you and make my relationship with you stronger. I want to grow and learn your word. I want to have my heart focusing on you and only you right now. My relationship with you, Lord, shall grow and be stronger as I spend more time with you. I shall have faith and trust in you. Thank you for giving me the time to spend with you. Thank you for the wonderful relationship I have with you. In Jesus name, Amen.