January 7th

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken." Psalm 34:17-20(ESV)

Have you ever came to a situation where you say there are no solutions and you give up? You throw your hand in the air, saying the situation is impossible; there is no answers! We sometimes give up to early. Sometimes we don't even try because it seems like there is no answer.

Everything has an answer with God because all things are possible with Him. He makes a way when it seems like there is no way for it to happen.

The Red Sea parted when it looked hopeless. Jesus multiplied food for many when there was very little. If you read God's word, you will see many ways God made the impossible, possible.

Always remember that God can make it happen. Believe that there is always a way.

James 1:5-8 (KJV)"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

So if you don't know the answer to the situation, always ask God. Just ask him. It doesn't hurt to ask. Have faith in him and he will show you.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for all the good you put in life. I know some situations happen to lead up to the better but sometimes I can't get past it because I can't see the answer. I am blind without my faith. Without you, I would not be able to see many answers. I pray, Lord, that you will be with me and show me the answer or at least guide me. Reveal the greater good of the situations and see the answer from a greater perspective. You are working things for good in this situation. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen.