January 21st

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 (ESV).

Who's excited for finals or midterms? I know I'm not. Finals week for me stinks. I never get any sleep and its so stressful with all the studying to do. I always tell myself, well I'm ready fail. But that's not positive, is it?

When it comes to finals I spend a lot of time trying to avoid studying. I feel like no matter how much I study, I'm going to fail. When I do study I get overwhelmed with everything. This year I looked up some tips for studying, so I feel more confident. I made a study guide for a friend and I and we study together.

I know that this year, I'm going to better because I have faith in God to be with me. He will give us the strength and he can help us. Before you start your test, pray. I always pray that whatever I studied won't be forgotten once I start the test. Don't forget that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

So even if you do fail, remember your value in God's eyes never changes. He will always love you.

On another note, when you start your test, don't freak out. It only makes things worse. Pray about. Calm down and remember you can do it! The night before, go to bed early. Don't stay up all night studying. Eat breakfast in the morning, (if you don't). Relax. Don't freak out. Always remember to pray.

Dear Lord,
We are having finals and/or midterms. Thank you for helping me study and helping me store things. When the comes to take this test, help me not to forget everything and freak out. Help me to stay calm. I know I can do this. Thank you for this opportunity. In Jesus name, Amen.