February 4th

"Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, 'I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.' And you forgave the guilt of my sin" Psalm 32:5

Everybody makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. When you make a mistake, do you ask for forgiveness? I know I do, but that's not what we are going to focus on. Its possible to accept God's forgiveness and still deal with past mistakes and struggles.

So today is about getting free of past mistakes. We all have trouble when dealing with regret and guilt because sometimes it may have not been the best decision for our future. If we can't get over the past mistakes we tend to not move forward.

So as a teenager we know its just the beginning and we want to live a successful life. Like I said sometimes we just all make mistakes. We know if we did or not.

Sin destroys us. Don't think we get away with not living God's ways, sin will always bring destruction in our lives. When we confess and ask for forgiveness, we often forget to forget about the past, too. Having guilt.

Just because we feel certain way that doesn't mean that is God making us remember our past. God doesn't want us to walk around and feel guilty. He wants us to get the sin out in the open before him so you can be free of it. We have to remember to move forward and not backwards. Walk in faith and not in regret.

Regret and guilt is not attractive and it doesn't feel good. Stop letting it be apart of your life. Not worth the time. Make a true confession to God.

Spend some time with God, talk to him about how you are feeling. Pray about that topic and God will help you. He will heal you from these regrets. All you have to do is pray and talk about it with him.

Dear Lord,
Help me to be set free from guilt and regret. Help me to not remember these parts of the past. I want to walk in faith and not in regret. (Talk about your regret or why you feel guilty). Help me to tell you the truth. I don't want to feel this way. Thank you, Lord, for setting me free of my guilt and regret. In Jesus name, Amen.