January 1st

Happy New Year!

"Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go" Joshua 1:9

As teen girls, we are attacked by Satan's lies. One of the lies we believe is that everyone leaves or that we are always alone. If you are sitting here saying "No one loves me", remember in John 3:16, God said "I love you". If some of your loneliness comes from lies believing that God does not answer your prayers, remember this, He answers in 3 ways.

1. He says yes and gives you what you want.

2. He says no and gives you something better.

3. He says wait and gives you the best.

You are never alone. In Hebrews 13: 5, it tells us that God will never let you down, never walk off and leave you. God is truly amazing. He also keeps his promise to never leave us. Even when it seems that everyone else on earth leaves. God will always walk us through the storm. No matter what it is. If you are dealing with a loss or family problems, God is always right by your side. From my personal experience I feel like the trouble I fell into, taught me to rely on God more. I trust that His plan for my life was much greater than my own. When I'm lonely I will always remember that God gave me strength; He gives it to all of us.

Dear Lord,
When I am lonely, help me to feel your presence. I now know that you will always be there and you will never leave me. Sometimes I forget that when times are tough. Help me to remember that, whenever I am alone. I need you, Lord, when I have no one to talk to. I need you when it seems that I'm the only one hurting. I need to feel you, Lord. Thank you for coming right now and to be near me. Thank you, Lord, for your love and that you will never let me down. I am so grateful for your love. In Jesus name, Amen.