February 7th

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrew 10:25

Its hard being a Christian at school. Its hard to know who else is a Christian. Its a struggle. Sometimes you walk in that school and feel alone.

Someone really close to me was bullied at school because they were a Christian. They had a faith in God, and at school she was picked on for that.

Its sad to know that we feel alone. Some of us Christians are scared to be confident of who we are because we don't want to be picked on. If you look at it, the people that bully you are in a group (most likely) and you are alone alone. Or at least that's what you think.

All it took was for me to join my school's prayer group, to realize there were a lot more Christians at my school. Yeah there was some people I would of thought went, but I saw some people there that I wouldn't of even guessed. Anyways, we met before school (because we can't have it during school since the government is like that).

It was fun though. We had worship and we talked about upcoming events and things we could do. At the end we all would pray together. We set up a See You At The Pole at my school. It was really fun.

In Hebrews it encourages God's people to meet together and encourage each other. Find people at your school. Become friends. As I said before, having Christian friends is an amazing thing.

So yeah, high school is hard and being a Christian there is hard there too. I got to know some of the most amazing teachers at my school. Join your schools prayer group. It really helps you connect to more people. Start off by seeing if your school has one. If they don't, start one.

Seriously! Ask around. See if any teachers are willing to help you. I bet there has to be at least one teacher! Try it. I bet it will help!

Dear Lord,

Thank you for helping me try to find other Christians in my school. Thank you for giving me strength and the feeling of not being alone. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for helping me set up a group if I have to. Show me to the write teachers and thank you for allowing many kids to go to our prayers group. In Jesus name, Amen.