January 3rd

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Have you have ever had days where you ever felt useless? Do you ever have days where you felt as if you are as worthless as that white crayon? Have you ever said "I am a failure"? For whatever reason why you feel that way, forget about it and remember you are priceless to God. You mean a lot to God.

Joyce Meyer once said "Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumples, and ground into dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, we will never lose our value in God's eyes."

God made this life for you. He created you to live this life. When we make the choice to listen to lies and act upon the lies, it often leaves us feeling worthless. We are blessed with every spiritual blessing. (Ephesians 1:3)

Do you seriously think God can use you? This picture I see all the time. If you read God's word, you will see that...

-Noah was a drunk

-David was an adulterer

-Jacob was a liar

-Joseph was abused

- Rahab was a prostitute

-Esther was an orphan

No matter what these people did or what they were, they are not worthless. God used each and everyone of them to put an impact on his kingdom. So don't give up and think you are worthless. You were chosen. You are worthy. God has a great future for you. Just obey God and your life shall be blessed.

Dear Lord,

know there is  consequences to my actions. If make bad choice in life, forgive me Lord. don't like feeling worthless or useless. know you have plan for me. Even if struggle now, you won't quit on me and your plan for my life is much greater than my own. So no matter if I fail or not, your love for me is everlasting and it will never change. thank you, Lord, for all the great possibilities you have planned for me. In Jesus name, Amen.