21

Choi Jaewon, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Kang Taehyun, and Huening Kai stepped into the fresh new streets of Tokyo, Japan. 

They all glanced at each other, smiles on their faces as they thought about the fun trip awaiting them. Walking ahead, Taehyun found the driver who was supposed to take them to Taehyun's private villa and they all boarded the black van after their luggage was set. 

Choi Jaewon rested her head against the window and watched the beautiful city as car drove. When she was younger, she remembered how her mother had told her a story of how when she was a young girl, she visited Japan with her family. Jaewon's mother had wanted to go back for many years but never got the chance as she passed away. 

Now Jaewon was here and she was going to make the most of it. She was going to enjoy this trip, if not for her than for her mother. 

Kang Taehyun was rarely excited for something but being in one of his most favorite places in the world with people he thought were fun and amazing? Well, who wouldn't be excited? 

"There are three rooms in the villa and we will be split into pairs expect Jaewon who will have her own room." Taehyun explained as they heaved their luggage into the elegant house. 

"Why does Jaewon get her own room?" Huening Kai asked, pouting. 

"Because she's a girl." Taehyun simply replied. 

After a quick round of rock paper scissors, Huening Kia and Soobin were sharing one room while Taehyun and Yeonjun were sharing the other. Sticking her tongue out, Jaewon laughed at the boys before taking her luggage to her own private room. Upon entering, she let go of the suitcase and her jaw dropped. 

Jaewon's room was literally sparkling, small gem like crystals surrounding a large turquoise colored bed which was draped by a comfy white blanket, thick emerald green pillows resting against each other at the end of the bed. An enchanting feathery white dream catcher hung on the wall behind giving the room a very dreamy look. A grey carpet covered the floor until the balcony which displayed the view of a swimming pool and the woods in the distance. Next to the balcony, there was a singular grey chair with two matching pillows that had random quotes on them. 

Jaewon, marveling at the room's beauty, walked over to the balcony and slid open the glass doors, allowing fresh air to gently hit against her face. Inhaling, she turned around and headed towards the bathroom and walk in closet to fresh up. Grabbing a clean set of clothes on the way, she settled into the large bathroom and took the most relaxing shower she had in awhile. 

Choi Yeonjun tossed his luggage onto the huge red and black bed before opening it and grabbing a fresh set of clothes. Across him, Taehyun copied his actions and they played another round of rock paper scissors to see who would take a shower first in the singular bathroom. 

Taehyun won and left with a smug grin while Yeonjun stuck out his tongue and decided to head towards the pool instead where Soobin was waiting as Huening Kai had taken the shower without asking. 

Yeonjun, smirking evilly at once, ran forward and pushed the innocent bunny into the pool. Soobin let out a strangled cry as water splashed everywhere. 

"AH YOU STUPID-" he yelled but his voice was muffled as he fell back into the water. 

Yeonjun laughed from the sidelines before he felt a sudden push and tripped into the pool. Letting out a gasp, he choked on water before his feet found the floor and he stood up, shaking his blue hair so that water sprayed everyone. 

"WHO DID THAT?" Yeonjun yelled as Soobin laughed, pointing at him. 

Yeonjun splashed his face before climbing out of the water and facing a guilty Taehyun who was shaking with laughter. 

"Come here!" he said threateningly before grabbing Taehyun and lifting the male up.

"No!" Taehyun squeaked out hopelessly laughing before Yeonjun threw him into the pool. 

but as Yeonjun threw Taehyun in, he lost his footing and fell as well, resulting to Soobin's loud laughter and Huening Kai finally joining them, fresh from his shower. 

Huening Kai laughed at the childishness of his hyungs before sitting down on one of the nearby chairs and cheering as Soobin and Yeonjun seemed to get ready to fight. 

but all of that stopped when Choi Jaewon arrived.