59

"Jaewon, here's your pay for the month."

The girl looked up, a thankful smile crossing her face before she gave a respectful bow and collected the money from her boss. 

"I have my exams coming up you know..." she trailed of and her boss sighed before smiling a little. 

"I'll give you a month off, good luck." 

Jaewon grinned and called out a 'goodbye!' before grabbing her stuff and heading out of the store, ready to cram in some studying for exams since she knew Taehyun would kill her if she failed. 

On her way home, she glanced at the packet of money in her hands once again and couldn't help but smile, knowing with this amount, she wouldn't have to worry about money for the next few days. 

❅ ❅ ❅

"Choi Yeonjun, Choi Jaewon, Choi Beomgyu, and Kim Jisoo, please head to the principal's office."

At once whispers and murmurs went up among the teenagers as the called students looked up at the speakers, surprised to have been pointed out this way. Since they all were in the same class, they were dismissed early and left together, Jisoo in the front, walking as if she owned the school, Yeonjun just behind her, annoyed, and Beomgyu and Jaewon walking side by side behind them. 

Although it had only been a few days since the...'music incident', Jaewon and Beomgyu had somehow managed to catch up with everything they hadn't been caught up with. Despite the fact both weren't completly forgiven to the other, they were still able to talk past their differences and resume a sort of friendship.

Beomgyu loved this while Yeonjun hated it. 

As the four students entered the principal's office, Jisoo immediately burst into a fake set of tears, causing Yeonjun to flinch and jump away from the crazy girl, nearly crashing into Jaewon and Beomgyu behind him. 

Noticing what had happened, the blue hair weirdo cleared his throat before standing up straight again. Jaewon bit her lip, trying to hold back her laughter as Beomgyu let a soft smile show. 

The principal looked up at the comotion and rolled his eyes, not liking how among the 4 students stood his smartest students and Jaewon, the girl he thought had changed. 

oh, and Jisoo. 

who was still crying. 

"Jisoo, please stop the tears and explain what happened in your point of view." the principal sighed, sitting back against his chair, already knowing it was going to be a long day.

❅ ❅ ❅

"...and then, she started screaming at all the students and forced Yeonjun to kick down the door!" Jisoo gasped dramatically, placing hands over her chest, "I was so scared."

The principal struggled not to roll his eyes while Beomgyu looked confused, Yeonjun looked annoyed, and Jaewon looked ready to kill. When Jisoo noticided how Jaewon was looking at her, flashes of her slapping her face crossed her mind and she immediately shut up and sat back against her seat. 

"Okay...you're story is clearly different from," the principal paused, "...literally everyone in school...Jaewon, tell us what happened."

Jisoo's face burned in embarrassment while Jaewon looked up, paying attention and mind already recalling what had happened. 

"Jisoo had stolen my belonging and had played something private to the whole school and when I demanded she stop, she didn't do so and..." Jaewon trailed of before continuing, "I had no choice but to kick down the door."