53

( A/N: I wasn't going to publish this but since today is TXT's 2 year Anniversary, I've decided I shall 😌 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Jaewon sobbed, holding herself close together, eyes tightly shut.

I hate this

I hate this

She kept repeating the words in her head, over and over again, rocking her body back and forth.

The rain outside was bothering her more than it usually would have. Her whole house seemed to have been possessed by a ghost.

Wood was creaking everywhere, the lights had broken earlier and because of that there were some broken glass pieces. Thunder flashing outside kept illuminating shadows in the dark, and not to mention there was no one here making everything even more scary.

Jaewon was so afraid, she couldn't stop shaking. The poor girl couldn't even get up from beside her house door to dry herself off since she become wet running through the rain earlier.

"I should have stayed there...I should have stayed with Soobin." she muttered out loud, face warm but not in a good way.

She could catch a fever if she stayed like this.

She could have just stayed with Soobin and maybe she wouldn't have been alone during this time. Instead, she just had to run off like a scaredy cat.

'Thump thump'

Jaewon screamed and darted away from the door, shocked as a loud knocking sound filled the air. No, not knocking.

Pounding.

Someone was pounding frantically against the door, as if they were running from the police.

What am I doing on the floor?

Quickly forcing herself to stand up, Jaewon grabbed her kitchen knife before slowly making her way towards the door again where the 'pounding' continued.

but then she dropped the knife when she heard a familiar voice call out her name.

She immediately threw open the door and nearly cried in relief when she saw Yeonjun standing there holding a black umbrella.

She didn't think, she just did.

"Yeonjun!"

The blue hair weirdo gasped, almost dropping his umbrella as Jaewon ran into his arms, sobbing and clutching his loose shirt tightly.

Yeonjun had just been sitting inside of his home when it had started raining and he had decided to come over to Jaewon's house to see if she was okay, knowing she wasn't really good with being alone anymore.